xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
zuhayr

Ps2 Game Recommendations Please

Hi allI bought a PsTwo a couple of days ago mainly because I wanted to play some of the older "shoot 'em up" games. And the fact that these gameswill be playable on the Ps3 as well is an added bonus. So far I have purchased Ico, Maximo, Street Fighter Ex Alpha. I've spent most of my money onIco but I hope to be purchasing R-Type Final, Gradius III & IV & V,God of War, DMC3 and GT4 I already own an Xbox and have thoroughly enjoyed games like CounterStrike, Halo 1 & 2, Conker, Oddworld Stranger's Wrath & Oddworld : Munch's Oddysee.Can any of you recommend similar ultra high quality games on the ps2that are available now or soon the be released.I have a lot of catching up to do! btw Is there an official national \ international games top 20?

As for PS2 games i woud recommend Final Fantasy X and X-2, Timesplitters is a great FPS game especially for multiplayer and finally i would recommend Grand Theft Auto and its sequal Vice City because they just are loads of fun.

you can play underground 1,2 and mgs 2,3 and call of duty and onimusha and gta san andreass , predator , final fantasy , devil may cry 3 , driver 3 , stolen , time splitters , tekken 4, tekken 5 , gran turismo 4 , mvp base ball 2005 , fight night round 2 , mlb 2k5 , mx vs atv unleashed , brothers in arms , socom3 , madagascar , cold winter , fantastic 4 , final fantasy 7 , dynasty warriors 5 , narc , xenosaga2 , musashi and so on ........

Yea i have to agree with Revolutionary. I love those GTA games. In fact the only Playstation 2 games I own are Grand Theft Auto: Vice City and Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. Oh and i think I have NFL Gameday 2004 laying around somewhere lol

A good series is SOCOM....they r rreallly fun...but u need a network adaptor & an headset....if u get this u will be addicted to in in a second......but if u can wait till october 11th u can get socom 3 wich is gonna be awesome....cuz of the vehicles n stuff

[*Quote*]Hi allI bought a PsTwo a couple of days ago mainly because I wanted to play some of the older "shoot 'em up" games. And the fact that these gameswill be playable on the Ps3 as well is an added bonus. So far I have purchased Ico, Maximo, Street Fighter Ex Alpha. I've spent most of my money onIco but I hope to be purchasing R-Type Final, Gradius III & IV & V,God of War, DMC3 and GT4 I already own an Xbox and have thoroughly enjoyed games like CounterStrike, Halo 1 & 2, Conker, Oddworld Stranger's Wrath & Oddworld : Munch's Oddysee.Can any of you recommend similar ultra high quality games on the ps2that are available now or soon the be released.I have a lot of catching up to do! btw Is there an official national \ international games top 20? [*Quote*]dude if you like sports get nba stree v3 and fight night round 2 they are tight as heck!!! gud luck

Everyone recommended some REALLY good games. But they forgot this little gem :)gitaroo man1!!!!! it's the best and i mean BEST music game EVER! i dont even like music games and i love this one. It's a must have if you can find it that is....extreme rare find...

geat socom II thats a great game and iv you have the hdd for the ps2 then you can download the socom II maps that have come out. If you like shooting games i deffenitly recommend that you get this game you wont be sorry.

need for speed underground 1,2 and mgs 2,3 and call of duty and onimusha and gta san andreass, final fantasy , devil may cry 3 , driver 3 , time splitters , tekken 4, tekken 5 , gran turismo 4 , mvp base ball 2005 , fight night round 2 , , mx vs atv unleashed , brothers in arms , socom3 , madagascar , cold winter , fantastic 4 , final fantasy 7!! those are somr of my best ps2 games