xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Ambient

Tso The Sims Online

Is there anyone here that play the sims onlie? if so what city, what is your sims names and how long have you played TSO?I've been in sims since March 2003, bout 2 1/2 yrs, so I am pretty much not a newbie, my sim in Av is 489 days old so if ya have ?'s, don't hesitate to come pm me in game and ask away :). I'll be happy to answer them if I can lol

So Ambient, are you taling about "The SIms" or "Sim City"?Because I think playing "Sim City" online would truly rock, but I didnt realise you could play "The Sims" online. So, do you have to build up a city or something, or do you just move to a city and make a life there? How does it all work Ambient?

So Ambient, are you taling about "The SIms" or "Sim City"?

Because I think playing "Sim City" online would truly rock, but I didnt realise you could play "The Sims" online.  So, do you have to build up a city or something, or do you just move to a city and make a life there?  How does it all work Ambient?

177854[/snapback]

No he is not The Sims Online is a seperate game that you can buy from the store or online.

This is for Ambient:

I have a sim in Alphaville too. His name is President Turtle expect me online around 3:00 eastern. I have played for about 2 years but I can never seem to keep a sim around for very long but I think I will keep my sim in AV.

Is there anyone here that play the sims onlie? if so what city, what is your sims names and how long have you played TSO?

I've been in sims since March 2003, bout 2 1/2 yrs, so I am pretty much not a newbie, my sim in Av is 489 days old so if ya have ?'s, don't hesitate to come pm me in game and ask away :). I'll be happy to answer them if I can lol

177851[/snapback]

Is it available on europe or only on USA???

cause I would realy love to try...

is it paid?

thank you