xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
bmxpunker2005

The Most Annoying Thing Ever cashbackbuddy

have any of you guys heard about cash back buddy, Man I think this little thing is the spyware that just somehow always finds a home on My PC without me ever knowing about it untill it's too late, This is the most annoying thing ever,I would beat the snot out of whoever made this thing, I get all kinds of junk on my PC, And evenutally have to reformat, somehow Spybot and norton dont pick it up. Its a sneaky little devil that cash back buddy is, and he gets his buddies on your PC and its over, I will find a way to stop this demon, lol, Well im done venting my rage about this, I actually feel better now :)

Try use something like a Firefox web browser because I heard that it can block out the spyware and all that??? is it? I do not know if I remember it correctly because now i am using internet explorer and still you know spyware but I don't mind them :)

spy and ad ware is just evil and i hope they find a way to get rid of them just like telemarketers...but they're worse...telemarketers you can ignore...pop ups attack you and even if you ignore them they leave they're mark and mess up your computer...if they ever get rid of them ill be a happy person

x.x i HATE pop ups and spyware and anything in that area. Shouldent it be illegal? Isnt there a way to stop it from downloading? im using firefox now and its MUCH better then ie. No more spyware! now if only i could delete the crap ive already got on me..

I really hate all those craps on internet: spyware, adware, popups... Several times I had to reinstall and repair my OS beacause of those devils. So now I use 4 or 5 anti spy tool , including LavaSoft Ad-Aware, and KAV as anti-virus program.Mozilla is definitely better than Internet Explorer and it will always be that way. I like it's pop-up blocker, it's very usefull. I also think that spyware is illegal but it seems that proper agencies don't do their job as they should.

I hate them, why must they do this...good thing i use firefox and have trendmicro pc-cillin internet security, spybot,ewido anti-malware(not registered) and ad-Aware.YAY! *spotless*

i had a real big problem with internet explorer which was lickily solved by adware-se recently wheni did its last update,the problem was whenever i start the internet explorer a popup appears constantly every minute ,or when i click some link,irrespective of any site i go ,i tried every spyware available on internet but none could solve my problem and i just started using firefox instead of internet explorer ,but recently when i updated the lavasoft ad-aware ,it soved my problem of browser hack,and thankfully now those popups don't appear :lol:

the most annoying thing everThe Most Annoying Thing Ever

What annoyed me the most is my mom read my DIARIES. I had two and she read it all! I'm really mad about this and I share to my friends on my blog. When she saw it on my blog, she blames me and saying that 'I did not read your diary. How dare you post it on your blog?' and I saw my mom read my diary WITH MY OWN EYES. I replied back 'I saw you read my diary with my own eyes'...She shuted! It means, my mom lied to me. She doesn't know who I like, she read my diary and then BOOM...She knows. When I was in school, she read my other diary...My grandmom (dad's family) saw it and she told me. That diary was even more SECRET than the other one above.  T____T   I HATE MY PARENTS!

-reply by Mischievera