xisto Community
Ao)K-General

Have You Heard Of Crazy Frog?

Have you heard of crazy frog?  

18 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I love Crazy Frog. Best ever. Crazy Frog cd has Axel F, We Like to Party, Get Ready for This, I like to Move It, Who Let the Frog Out, and more. They are really funny. And they are based off of other songs but modified to fit crazy frog. Its really funny. We Like to Party is from the 6 Flags commercial if you've seen it. And I like to Move It is from Madagascar. Who Let the Frog Out is based on Who Let the Dogs Out. Axel F is the music from Beverly Hills Cop. Get Ready For This is from space jam. There are some more. And they are really funny.

Oh, I thought this thread is talking about a game called Crazy Frog, then I thought it was a real frog that went crazy. Later you guys talk about music then I realised I've heard about this Crazy Frog which Ao)K-General was talking about. Crazy Frog is the name of a techno music album. I've heard some of the preview tracks on television but I didn't buy them. I don't really like techno music, simply too noisy for me.

that frog commercial gets on my nerves n im mad they made a cd out of it too...and people actually buy it too i've heard...its madness...anyone can make a cd nowadays...

crazy frog? :) i thought that there did exist a frog crazy doing sth...it is very interesting as a song name.how about it,account for it more if possiable later guys.

crazy frog? :) i thought that there did exist  a frog crazy doing sth...it is very interesting as a song name.how about it,account for it more if possiable later guys.

177785[/snapback]

yeah, that crazy frog is so annoying. The first single they released here in the UK went straight in at number 1, but only because the promotion comapny spent about 5 million pounds getting it to the number one spot.

And now, they are releasing another single - that "Pump up the Jam" song mixed in with the annoying little fella.

You can even by crazy frog T-Shirts over here in the UK now, OMG!

Crazy Frog is the most annoying thing i have ever known...I hate it,, really i do...And everytime i think it's finally over, there comes a new commercial with a new song. It drives me crazy!!And not only that frog but also all the other animals from Jamba....Sweety and that dragon,, i hate it....

he is mister crazy frog:

Posted Image

and he sings something like "zdrep zdrep" on a techno negative. And this whole thing started with a ringertone, now you can buy T-Shirts, Hats, Dolls, Posters, Pictures, Ringertones, Mobile Skins, music album, tatoos, etc. etc. etc.

As for me, i ain`t the typical crazy frog fan, it is quite annoying to hear "zdrep zdrep" and then "Crazy frog, by Axel F, buy it now", and stuff like that

I absolutely loathe the Crazy Frog, and Jamster too, who seems to promote it incessantly. I've got their website blocked on my router... :) Weird trivia. In Australia, the frog is censored in its nether regions on TV.

I just hate that crazy frog stuff... The music is annoying just like that twisted animation. My son is scared of it and always asks me to check behind whatever if that frog is there. I would sue the person who thought that frog up ;)