xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sxyloverboy

Photography Section

I was thinking wouldent it be great if we had a photography section were people could show their pictures and give critique on other pictures too. And we could add a section like the tutorials section with photography techniques and stuff. yeah thats just an idea.

Excellent suggestion.

Currently we have this place for your needs

The Real World > Entertainment (No Post Count) > Pictures (No Post Count)

You can post it there in the mean time. I believe this section will cover everything about pictures/photographs. Unless the forum receives overwhelming responses to creating a dedicated Photography section, this will do for now.

Thank you.

well i think this will be a nice idea of having a dedicated section of photograhy.
I am newbie in photography but as "sxyloverboy" suggested that a section where in we can post the tutorials....so that people like me can get benefit out of it.

@ BuffaloHelp : Currently we have this place for your needsThe Real World > Entertainment (No Post Count) > Pictures (No Post Count)

Yes this is also fine, till the time we have a dedicated section of Photography.
I hope "sxyloverboy" will post few tutorials over there so that we can get the benefit. :)