xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Zychez

Survivial Project

Notice from Klass:
Hi, my name is, my name is. You know what forget the introduction. I am here to tell you that my Post below is an exact copy from: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/. Glad we had members that browse the internet as much as me and caught me or else I would have gotten away with these free credits. Thank You Klass for running the subtract credit script on this post. I surely didn't want nor did I need those extra credits from my Plagiarizing. Everyone at Xisto Please accept my Sincerest Apology as I will "never" do this again.

Survival Project is an Online Action Network Game where you battle other players online in real-time. The game is catered towards Casual Gamers, with a low-skill entry level, but mastering the game is a different matter altogether. Hardcore gamers will enjoy the complexity and difficulty levels that open up as the game progresses.

Survival Project offers 8 modes of play with different objectives. Every mode has 8 distinct environments and effects

Players can choose from among 8 different cute characters with distinct weapons and abilities. Players can be divided into 2 to 4 teams and will be able to execute various strategies and tactics by manipulating the advantages gained from environmental conditions and various items.

The multitude of in-game items, character types and player-skills will be the deciding factor in determining winners and losers. Items are upgradeable and tradable, and employ a rental system for acquisition.

Survival Project adopts a successful real time action formula for its gameplay, which ensures an experience where players can enjoy thrilling and engaging battles. It also incorporates various systems such as the Guild and the Benefactor system to allow for fair communities of players in the game

its FREE Forever~ ^o^

add me up : Zychez

Download/Register here : http://www.survival.com.my/

Edited by Klass (see edit history)