xisto Community
Nani Cheri

What Is Your Favourite Song And Why?

I have two favourite songs:Don't Stop Me Now by Queen beacuse it is fast and makes me feel energetic and enthusiastic.eBay by Weird Al Yankovich because it is random and funny and just makes me laugh :)

Hmm favorite song. Well i have many favorite songs and they usualy change with my mood. but right now i would say my favorite song is Gloria/Us fron Acceptance. Its a nice and slow emoish song which has a good melody. Some emo songs a pretty mellow but this one is soft but isnt to mellow at the same time. Another one of my Favorite songs would be Expo '86 from Death Cab for Cutie. Very mellow this song and its great. its got an awsome tune to it and yeah.

favourite song?let me think it...there is a lot, tons of good songs, and all kind of genres, but my favourite two songs are:"everything zen"-bush.becuse is strong alternative and crazy.and:"gloomy sunday"-bjork.because is relaxing and so good!

Well my favorite song at the moment, is 300 Bars And Runnin' by The Game. It's an awesome song because Game exposes all of G-Unit's secrets. My old favorite song is the G-Unit Remix of Hate It Or Love It, classic song.

hmmm, Favorite song?oh jeez I have way more than one!Green Day-Poprocks and CokeThe Offspring-L.A.P.D.Ben Fold's Five-PhilosophyThe Unicorns-I was born a unicornand way more! I want to name them all, but why bore you? :)

WOW! This is a tough question, I love music and have so many favourite songs so if I may, I will list a few of my all time favourites:1. Adam's Song - Blink 1822. Further - Longview3. Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Kilo - Bloodhound Gang4. Headstrong - Trapt5. Hard to Beat - Hard-Fi

My favorite song is 'Tears never dry' from Stephen Simmonds....It's such a beautiful song,, every time I hear it i get goosebumps...It is soo beautiful...And I like 'Beautiful' from Christina Aguilera too. And 'Look through my eyes' from Phil Collins because of the memory :) That was a song my ex-boyfriend really liked and we put it on and kissed the whole time,, soo that's why i like it :D

I have too many to really say, I mean I listen to a wide variety of music and to each genre I have a favorite. Of all time my favorite song so far is Kryptonite by Three Doors Down. I really enjoy Three Doors Down, but it's not really why it's my favorite. I know that there is a meaning towards it, and I am sure that that is why it's my favorite... it gives me tingly feelings whenever I hear it.