xisto Community
Nue1

Dream Ever Come True?

Dream ever come true?I have serveral dream that came true serveral years later that dream. For eg. I dream about some places and since after that for a few years then I am going to that place. I felt like a flashback into my head that I have seen this before and I though yeah, this was in my dream.This was happen many time and still happen but not often. Has anybody feel like me? Dream ever come true?

I don't know if I have. I can be at a place where I have never been before and all of a sudden I see something familiar and it kind of makes me feel all weird. I sometimes think back to my dreams but I can't really remember most of them. I don't know if it's a 'dream come true' because I don't know if it's in just my imagination or if I actually dreamt about it. I can only recall one incident where I had, I know I have had many others but I can only remember one. I was at camp and having a hissifit because I was fighting with the other kids. I was placed in the corner and I saw a door that I had believed to have seen before. I can still see the door and when I have Deja vu I usually think back to that time. The door is becoming a blur though.

Sometimes. And dreams that come true are probably called Deja Vu. It would be great if you will always dream of the future, you can use it as a wonderful guide. There are many guides on enhancing your dreams on the internet. One guide teaches you how to record and monitor your dreams, which is a wonderful thing. There's also a guide in which you can dream of the future... :)

Deja vu...I hate those.I have them all the time.A REALLY long time ago I had a dream that our car will crash down in the middle of the road. The car in my dream was red and was a honda which is exactly the same as our car. It was really really weird but it came true a few days later. That was one of my many Deja Vu dreams. I had one where I was in class learning about math.I had one where I was in the gym and I fell... (Ow...)Deja Vu dreams are evil. You never really know if its going to be true or not until you experience it for real.

What is actually a Deja Vu? I don't know really about this kind of stuff. Well that would be good if you know about your future and all that but think of it, I always keep forgetting of what I was dreaming the past night :)The moment you woke up, sometimes you mind just suddenly kick out the though of the dream you had and gone away. Well it is for the good memory person to have those kind of ability. Are they really exist anyway? The Deja Vu thing.Is it that evil? Well hope not :D

well there are so many many dreams that I have that have came true, like recurring dreams that repeat itself over and over again each night it would go further but you don't know if its the end you know. I had like free falling dreams, where you feel like you are falling off the bed but you catch yourself and you are in sweat. UGH I hate those, those always freak me out