xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Mysterio

Disney Theme Parks Technolgy

Disney has done some really amazing things in there history. I am here to post just a few of what they had did.

First is Animaontronics which are figures that most look like humans or animals and movelike Disney's Carrousel of Progress. Disney uses this on many rides today and made other parks now starting to use these features. This is a really cool feature disney will continue to use for years from now.

Next is Pins. Disney has made loads of money off of these popular things. You collect them and well read the rest.

I have over 500 pins but i will post my favorite i own.

Hong Kong Disneyland In Jappenese Letters with a Mickey on it.
Lite Ups:
Rock N Rollercoaster
Fantasmic!
Castle with Fireworks
My most rare and Favorite: Walt drawing mickey with WDW and DL around the sides in Spaceship earth.
Opening day Disneyland in a rusty bronze color. (That old :mickey2: )
Mickey and the Happiest Celebration on Earth
My First Pin: Mickey in a suit saying Walt Disney World and having WDW in the back ground.
And alot alot alot alot alot alot more pins i own.

Pins are very cool for alot of Cast members in the park trades with you, Many acults, teens, and kids wear them. They have pin trading things to like Friday nites at the Contemporary Resort is Pin Tradings nite.

Now also Virtual Magic Kingdom VMK.com is a other cool thing Disney has came up with. You can walk around Disney resorts like your there and talk to people and so much more. Take pics of Hidden Mickeys, play games, and still more then enought things to get you playing the inerative game for hours.

Disney has also came up with some new type of rides. First Mission: Space, the ride gives you the sensation of flying in space going to Mars. Also Stitches Great Escape gives you the sensation that Stitch the Alien from outerspace is in the room with you and messing with your hair and so much more. Also many other rides from the past to like Carrousel of Progress makes you seem that they are real people talking to you.

Now Disney has done some amazing things in the past, present, and for the future we will wait. Disney is all ready making the first roller coaster of its time Expedition Everest where the whole time going backwards you get cold in Mount Everest, air pumps blows in your face, the animontronic Yetti, and so so so much more then are doing to the mountain. The whole thing is in a Mountain to a Mint Everest duplicate. So disney is doing very amazing things. We hope to see disney theme parks continue to do this for years to come.

Mysterio

It's really amazing how much Disney pours into R&D for their parks. All of the rides are designed so that they will remain popular for years, in order to make the most profit. A neat thing, if you have a friend who is an albino(I know, there aren't many), you get to use the employee tunnels in the park, because an albino burns so easily, and has to stay out of the sun from 12-3, you also get back-passses for all the rides! Awesome little trick, but hard to pull off(you have to have a friend who is an albino!)

Yeah Disney has made some great rides and really unique ones but they have never made any true real Scream Rides like six flags has made. They have no 200ft roller coasters and MT Everest Expedition is only going to be like 90 feet high, nothing special. Rocking Roller Coaster is more of a fun releaxing ride..by the time it was halfway done I was jamming my head to the music rather then the roller coaster itself. Also such rides as Splash Mountain are for kids and Space Mountain is one of the most overrated rides ever. But most people dont go to Disney anymore for thrill rides or the theme parks more for all the other *BLEEP* they have their like Downtown Disney and all 5 million kadrillion resorts they have there. I wish Disney had some good thrill rides, that would be great.

First is Animaontronics which are figures that most look like humans or animals and movelike Disney's Carrousel of Progress. Disney uses this on many rides today and made other parks now starting to use these features. This is a really cool feature disney will continue to use for years from now.

I am not so sure about this. In my opinion, the heydays of Disney are gone already. There is not an animation from Disney better than Beauty and the Beast, which was produced many years ago. I think the question is here not how real the characters look, but how real the characters are. Disney movies are failing to portray the uniqueness in personality with characters for a long time.

It's really amazing how much Disney pours into R&D for their parks. All of the rides are designed so that they will remain popular for years, in order to make the most profit. A neat thing, if you have a friend who is an albino(I know, there aren't many), you get to use the employee tunnels in the park, because an albino burns so easily, and has to stay out of the sun from 12-3, you also get back-passses for all the rides! Awesome little trick, but hard to pull off(you have to have a friend who is an albino!)

177217[/snapback]

Yeah it's amazing!!

Disney Land and all that is the greatest amusement park ever in the world (in my opinion). They made kids fun (way out topic) with their newest technology they have. It is amazing there and everywhere when you go to any Disney Land and having fun there, rides with funniest and saftest, enjoy and leave everything behind and keep on enjoy the moment you have had.About the animation Disney made, I would say Micky Mouse is their best I think but well, since I like Disney I will say that all of their animation are all the best animation ever. I still remember that when I was a little kid I used to watch all the animations that Disney had (well, not all of them) and if I cannot find them then I would go for a cry back then :)

i like collecting pins too~i havent been to disney ,but i plan to get there somewhere in 2 or 3 years XD~

Yeah Disney has made some great rides and really unique ones but they have never made any true real Scream Rides like six flags has made. They have no 200ft roller coasters and MT Everest Expedition is only going to be like 90 feet high, nothing special. Rocking Roller Coaster is more of a fun releaxing ride..by the time it was halfway done I was jamming my head to the music rather then the roller coaster itself.

Also such rides as Splash Mountain are for kids and Space Mountain is one of the most overrated rides ever. But most people dont go to Disney anymore for thrill rides or the theme parks more for all the other *BLEEP* they have their like Downtown Disney and all 5 million kadrillion resorts they have there.

I wish Disney had some good thrill rides, that would be great.

177241[/snapback]

Well, it is a family theme park, so they would have more kids rides there. Personally I think Space Mountain is CrAzY.

Anyway, this 'Expedition Everest' thingy sounds cool, can't wait to see how it turns out!

Oh and when I was at Disneyland I thought that the pin trading stuff was a little bit sad to be honest, it's like those Pokemon cards, remember them, UGH.

Don't get me wrong, Disneyland rocks, but they seem to be using the same ideas all the time, for example their 4D shows (Honey I Shrunk The Audience etc.). They need to think of something new...