xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
wild20

Have You Ever Seen A Ufo? I would like to know

I have seen many UFO phenomena stuff and would like to see if anyone ever has seen a UFO. I don't believe in them or other life visiting us. But I do find it an interesting topic. I wish to discuss this subject as much as possible. I am not talking about aliens. I mean actual flying things. Share your stories and beliefs here. I will also try to explain a little about what may be going on in a later post. I have watched many UFO files and has seen many myths and sightings explained. Have fun guys. P.S. Please, make these replies quality. I don't want, "no I don't believe", I would like you to actually give the reason why and if you know anone who has ever seen, or believes that UFO's exist.

I've seen a UFO. I would have missed it if it werent for the 3 big round lights. It was flying so smoothly in the air. No sound what-so-ever. I could barely see the shape of it, for it matched the black sky, but cause of the way it blocked the stars, i was able to notice it's triangular shape. Though, i dont believe in aliens, i do find the stories about them very interesting. Not the science-fiction stories. The ones that are supposed to be based on real-life experiences. But that was the only time i ever saw something like that. It was weird.

While sleeping one night in a hammock outside near the bank of the Ohio River, I saw what I believe to have been ball lightning (a floating plasma ball). I woke up to take a leak and noticed something swerving through the air. It would fade in and out as it traveled, sometimes coming about 20 feet over the water in plain sight. I watched it for more than 5 hours as I lay in that hammock trying to figure out what it was. After about the first three hours, it moved down to my level and started moving through the nearby wooded area. The closest it ever actually got to me was about 30 feet. As the sun began to rise, I saw less and less of it, until it made no more appearances (possibly just overpowered by the sunlight). I know some may say that I was just dreaming. I wasn't. I woke around 12:30 at night, when I began seeing the lights, and didn't fall asleep until late the following day. Please excuse the first paragraph, with its hugeness, and any punctuation mistakes I've made. I'm pretty tired, and my writing isn't so great at the moment.

hmmm, nice stories you got. i never saw an ufo, but when i was little i always were staring out of the window at night, just maybe to see one. but never did see one tho :)

i saw one about 7 years ago. i was sleeping outside with some friends on a trampoline. it was round and had lights around the outside of it in a circle, they were all different colors. we bolted inside and didn't come out until morning.

i have never seen a UFO in life but i do believe that.i really hope to be able to see a real one.but so many cheat photo showed in magzines or paper now,maybe DV movie can show the real :)

I have never seen a UFO, but I know people who have. I know someone who got photos too. I know a lot of pilots, and this one guy I know got I think 2 (at least) photos of this plane being followed by this round ball thing. The same ball is in 2 photos, at 2 different places in the photo, so it couldn't have been a mark on the camera lens or something. I actually don't believe in aliens, but to see something like that in a photo was really strange.I think a lot of what people see can be explained quite rationally. A lot of them could be secret military intelligence planes that no-one is supposed to know about. Others could be just shooting stars or comets or something. I know someone else who actually claimed to see a ball of light in the sky one night. She rang the cops too...a few times. They told her she was nuts and to stop ringing lol. But we found out later that what she actually saw was a comet that had come really close to Earth. The public weren't told about it until after it had passed because they didn't want anyone to panic and think it was going to actually hit.I've also read in a book somewhere, that a lot of the UFOs are objects that have been created by witchcraft etc. I don't know how true it is but the way the book said it, it sounded quite plausible. They went into all this stuff about demons and how they trick people into mistaking them for ghosts and aliens. They also said how the devil gives his warshippers special powers that they can create these things that people see and think they're UFOs. I can't really explain it that well since it was a while ago that I read the book, but it was quite interesting. Even though I don't believe, UFOs and all the supernatural sort of stories and things have always interested me.

well it wasn't really me.. but my grandfather has a house in the country and he was telling me once that he heard something at night.. some strange voices but he was too scared to look through the window. :D however, next day he found a circle in his grass.. you know what circles are that.. perfectly made, no footprints, nothing.. but it was a small one. (r=1m) he took some photos and he still has them. :):D

One time when I was 12 and I had my friend in our house we sort of saw something moving across the sky. It was night time and we thought it was just a falling star or a meteorite 'cuz it was moving in a straight line but after a while it started to orbit this other star. It continued to orbit it until it disappeared. I don't quite know if it was a UFO or a man-made satellite or a plane but it freaked both of us out! :)

Vencheslav .... Crop circle/s according to an expose program I saw on TV is a hoax. They're made by people who get thrills by messing up people's crops. Apparently they only use a plank of wood (to flatten the crops) and ropes. That's what the program said but who knows, there might really be something supernatural about them. Sometimes I love conspiracy theories! :D

Very good stories. I have never researched the ball lightning theory, but it is very interesting and I think it may be the cause for many sightings. Good job guys. Also, during tests with animals in space many alien sightings were actually live animals that survived the fall back to earth. Again, good job guys. Keep them coming.

Ufos? i dont think i have ever seen any of them. Yes indeed, there are many fasinated stories here, true or not, it must of been exiciting seeing them. For me, i doubt it, well, i am not really that sure. I think i seen them before but i am not that sure. My meory really sucks. xP I wish i see one, I'll go outside and shoot it down. xD

well,okay.when on the night on my roof of house,i ever sawn the lighting things on the sky.they sometimes are craft sometimes are stars.but even one time i think there must be something wrong with it.it's round...flying.it's very quick,very very.even can not think it's a craft.because it's moving so quickly from north to west..it's not looking so big ,just one hand big from the position i stand.it's a round shape and on the edge of the shape there were a round of lighting blinking...i just don't know if it's a lighting mistake..but it happend on my childhood so i just not confirmed if it is true now.guangdian

Well, again, I have bnever seen one. Great posts guys. I have heard many rumors on roswell an such. I can't explain it. Many poeple can't. However, I believe it is military tests. We didn't find out about stealth technology until 10 after they had it. With something so big as to alude your enemies, why even try to to say you have it? You got something big. And so they will keep it a big secret. This could also explain the hush hush and coverups.

cant honestly say i have...theres alot of weird things i've seen outside..but no aliens...although some people i see i swear they're not from this world but...they are from here...so nope...no ufo sightings for me