xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
askingboss

Steam 3rd Party Game NS

I've heard about this game called natural selection from a friend and i heard it was good. It's an addon you can download into your steam account by simply installing it to your steam folder. Hope there are people on this forum that played this game or maybe know someone that does. Anyways... i have a question lol no one told me this in game so i'm kind of confused. Ok i been playing it online and during the round i've been gaining levels and then when round is over and new one starts i start lvl 0 again... is there a way to save your lvl or is the game that pointless and alwyas starts from lvl 0 ?

The way it work is simple. When you enter a game and the map start by co_ is a Cooperative game so you gain level each time you kill enemy, repair etc. When you change map you lose all your Exp or when you change game you lose all your Exp. The max lvl is 10 and in some game they installed mod that enable you to pass the lvl 10. Thats all. Hope i helped you :)

There's map that begin by ns_ , that mean natural selection :). you have no lvl but you have ressource. You gain ressources (marine) when you build what the commander ask you or if you kill alien. (alien) you gain ressources when you kill marines.sry for my english.

Wow, I haven't played NS in awhile. There are levels now? What exactly does that do for you. I think I vaguely remember something like that... Did it give you access to better weapons, armor, or what?

how to install the 3rd party mode in CS condition zero

Steam 3rd Party Game

PL some one help.I have download the 3rd party mode for CS-Condition Zero but I don't know how to install this can you help me.

-reply by kinezji