xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
chief91

Pariah

Pariah is a first person shooter for the xbox and pc its a pretty good game with a mapbuilder and online play the games story is that earth is now a desolate wasteland and ppl have left it and colonized new worlds earth is now only used as a prison colony for the most dangerous criminals jack mason ur character who used to be a good doctor has now been stripped of it and is now working for the government his job is to transport a girl with a strange disease to earth but ur ship crash lands and u have 2 fight ur way through the prisons guard and prisoners jack later becomes infected with the virus and has to escape earth the game itself is ok the storyline is very confusin so i did my best to type it the graphics are very good on both pc and xbox and the map editor is lots of fun to although if u make a map u cant have bots play with u which annoyed me teh sound is ok and the fun feature about this game is u can upgrade ur weapons which is always fun overall id give teh game a 7.0 out of 10

i dont play this game but i heared from some of my friends that it is a very nice action game that has brilliant graphic and game play and sound ..i like this kind of games but i prefer to play doom 3 instead of pariah but i know that pariah is a very good game ...i have a lot of images from pariah in gamespot and i saw them and knew that ..this game is great .....thanks...... :ph34r: