xisto Community
snlildude87

Your Name In Chinese what does your name in chinese look like

Today, I learned my name in Chinese. I have no idea if it's correct or not, so if you speak Chinese, and it's wrong, tell me, and I'll remove this thread. Anyway, here are the Chinese characters of my name:

Posted Image

Here's the page: http://chineseculture.about.com/index.htm

So, what does your name in Chinese look like?

Whow snlildude87 this thing is COOL :D :D

unfortunately I didn't find my name ( Redas ) here but I tryed to search for my mothers name and i have luck :) Here name is Laura and she is interesting in chinese culture and "mistical" hieroglyphs very much so here is how name Laura looks like

Posted Image

tomorow I will show for my mother her name sign :D

lol ... the pronunciation of the words is correct ... and matching the pronunciation of your english name .. but the word they used are quite weird ... The laura is correct ... i would use other words with similar pronunciation ... the word that the page generated was for for a guy than a girl ..

sweet XD my name is lisa and this is what it should look like in chinese:

Posted Image

i wish i knew chinese XD then i would know if this is correct or not =P oh well, it looks very chinese-ish XDDD

as in chinese, we have the similar pronounciation of Redas, i.e. 'ray' 'da' 's'. so you can find the names with those sounds.and i found for u, the first character of 'rena' and the first two characters of 'dysnee'. so you name is of three characters.sorry don't know how to paste a image here so cannot show u. :)