xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Hakuna_Matata

Black And White

I just started playing Black and white again. Is there anyone who can give me some tips on how to get your creature like really really big? I tought him all kinds of miracles but i'm staying in level 2 to make him grow but it doesn't seem to pay off. Oh i try to be on the good side although unfortunately enough some followers might die while worshipping or while im trying to trow rocks to impress them :)

Playing with the Good side is really difficult. So, no matter how hard I tried, my creatured turned red eventually. Use the LEASH wisely. It makes hell lot of diffrence.The GAMES AI is far more advanced than you can imagine. Teaching the creature to manage your villagers is really one good thing to do.

what is Black and white is first time i heard about it? What is it about ? Is it Free?(this is the most important question.) Can you DL it . Is it a MMORPG. I think i am making to much questions aint I . last one whats the site?

Black and White is a game where you are the God. You have to run a population and keep them alive, while impressing them and fulfilling certain tasks. Unfortunately, like most things in life, it isn't free. I don't think you can play it online either, but its still a good game.

It was originally released by Lionhead studios but was bought by Sold Out a while back, at least in the UK.

Lionhead Studios Black And White Page
The New Black And White 2

well you can also get a phone conversation by making the spell symbol first i believe and then _|-|_|-|_ right-up-right-down-right up and that twice....Atm he's still on the side of good, i really like to see my tiger breakdancing :) Just don't teach him things like fireball