xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
steven

Flash 8 Is Coming! Macromedia has released a new Studio

Hey guys, I got an email from Macromedia 2 weeks ago, and the good news has been spreading around, the new Studio 8 has been completed and will be released in September.Some of the new features in the Flash 8 are: - Built-in FTP options for direct uploading Flash content to the Web - Brand new filters, and efffects such as dropshadows, blurs, and bevels. - Advanced Video importing tools, and Video Encoders, with tools such as cropping, trimming, resizing ... - Advanced presentation of content for mobile devices such as Mobiles, PDA's .... allows viewers to easily view any Flash presentation for a specific device. Also, we hope that Adobe might release some filters for Flash, now that Macromedia and Flash are together.Some of the new features in Dreamweaver 8 are: - a zoom tool that makes it easier to check the alignment of graphics, select small items. - Media Support, that allows you to create multiple web-pages viewable for web, mobile, PDA, and PC. - Advanced CSS styles production, which allows you to outline CSS block- elements and highlight them with background colours. - Background FTP tool that allows you to keep editing, managing your website, while you are still uploading your files to the internet. - Improved workflow, which has different layouts and views for heavy CSS styles, and you can switch between them too.Well that is it from me. I am getting tired :) Any comments welcome. :D

Flash 8? You must be wrong...I'm sure you mean is Macromedia Studio 8, that included latest version of Dreamweaver, Flash Professional, Fireworks, Contribute and FlashPaper.Yes, it will be on store on early september :)

- Brand new filters, and effects such as dropshadows, blurs, and bevels.

:) 'Bout time. Finally, some blur effects. No more importing stuff made in photoshop.

I've always liked flash and dreamweaver and such. I never really quite figure out how to make a cool flash animation like on ebaumsworld.com, but I still try! :) I've seen on quite alot of them like "Made in Flash MX". I've tried the tutorials in the program, so maybe they will be better in the new flash 8!

Hey guys, I got an email from Macromedia 2 weeks ago, and the good news has been spreading around, the new Studio 8 has been completed and will be released in September.

Some of the new features in the Flash 8 are:

- Built-in FTP options for direct uploading Flash content to the Web

- Brand new filters, and efffects such as dropshadows, blurs, and bevels.

- Advanced Video importing tools, and Video Encoders, with tools such as 

cropping, trimming, resizing ...

- Advanced presentation of content for mobile devices such as Mobiles, PDA's .... 

allows viewers to easily view any Flash presentation for a specific device.

Also, we hope that Adobe might release some filters for Flash, now that Macromedia and Flash are together.

Some of the new features in Dreamweaver 8 are:

- a zoom tool that makes it easier to check the alignment of graphics, select small

items.

- Media Support, that allows you to create multiple web-pages viewable for web,

mobile, PDA, and PC.

- Advanced CSS styles production, which allows you to outline CSS block-

elements and highlight them with background colours.

- Background FTP tool that allows you to keep editing, managing your website,

while you are still uploading your files to the internet.

- Improved workflow, which has different layouts and views for heavy CSS

styles, and you can switch between them too.

Well that is it from me. I am getting tired    :)    Any comments welcome.    :D

176562[/snapback]

Thanks for this great news Steven :D I like makromedia flash very mutch