xisto Community
brawler

What Is The Best Hosting Account here and your fantasy hosting package

The best hosting here is obviously the Default Hosting Package but it take a while to get all those credits just to be able to get the hosting.

My fantasy or Most Desired hosting package would be:

* Free

* 500MB - 1GIG space

* Unlimited or 8GIG transfer

* No Ads

* PHP supported

* CPanel 9.X.X

* Unlimited MySQL

* Unlimited E-mail

* NO Post-to-Host

* 99.99% - 100% server uptime

* Fantastico

* An even bigger collection of one click-install scripts

That package would be soooo goood that they would then make you pay for it. Arww *Drools**Drools**Drools*

If that even exist, I'm sure that host will be down after 1 hour launching!  :)

176552[/snapback]

Exactly. Unlimited bandwidth and 100% server uptime is just impossible if you understand how hosting works.

So far, I have the highest package you can get and I don't know how much of it I'll be able to use. But it's more than enough. My site is rarely visited so all that bandwidth is just laying to waste. It's sad :DBut when I put my new template up and start making more graphics for cragllo, things might work better :)And yeah, that host = a dead host or a purely exhausted server. Gawsh, that would be a monster of a site, but would you ever use that much of anything? Sure the extra scripts would be nice, but I've barely touched any of the other ones - time to go rummage!

My fantasy host is-free-500mb-1 or 2 gibs bandwith -FTP with no limit file size but if it as a limit i would like 20 mb limit-MYSQL-PHP4-NO ADsThats it i dont ask that much what do you think ? If anyone knows if there is any like this tell me. Even do i am glad with Xisto i just need to upgrade my actual acount for the one with 150 mb. Thnx again for hosting me

My dream hosting plan... Well, the Xisto one comes pretty close! Minus the post-to-host and I would be in love. :) I just can never remember to come to the forums so my credits run so low! But I guess I would modify it a tad, so it would look like this:Free (Best with no post-to-host)No ads of any kind, banners or pop-upsSubdomains: 2-10Parked Domains: 1-5Addon Domains: 1-5Mysql databases: 10-50Disk space available: 100-500 MBBandwidth: 5-10 GBEmail accounts: 2-10Mailing lists: 2-10FTP accounts: 2-10With my current Xisto account, I have so many of some things that I just would never use that many of, they're a bit unneccessary, so I lowered some numbers. :D

Free with no posting to get credits for the hosting.Ads are okay as long as they don't go out of hand. Pop up ads are the worst.Mysql databases : Somewhere from ten to thirty of these.Disk space available: Something along the lines of a hundred plus megabytes. Something less would be alright but it would be great to have more even if I don't need them. :)Huge ammounts of bandwidth would be awesome but I have no idea how much would be a good ammount.Email accounts: Email accounts are always good. Somewhere along the lines of Ten.FTP accounts: Somewhere alone the lines of five to ten.Fantastico Data : I love this kind of stuff.Cpanel : It makes it easier to do stuff.Uptime : A reasonable percentage. Thats all I could think of for now.

hmmm my ultimate hosting account isn't fantasy,its just unlimited all,and i can give it to me if i want :) (i can acces allot here :D)

Mine is:-Free-Unlimited MySQL's-All Scripts Languages Installed Xisto Has.-10gb Bandwidth-3gb Space-Most Up To Date cPanel-Unlimted Emails-1 Free Domain-Unlimited Parked Domains-Unlimited Domain Add-ons-Fantastico-PHPBB-Much More.There is so much I would like that I cant say it all. But there is a lot that I would want.

Quite honestly, I have everything I could ever need in a host right here at Xisto. All the features are great, and I have well over the amount of space and bandwidth I'll ever need. So, basically, I already have my "fantasy" host!