xisto Community
brawler

Tennis In Dubbai ...with Agasi and Federer

Andre` Agasi and Federererere (however you spell his name) played a game of tennis in Dubbai 175ft (or something like that) in the air. The court extended out of an extremely tall tower and was safe enough for them to play tennis. The pictures are absolutly crazy. When i get my web hosting i will post the link so everyone can have a look. P.S. You may be able to find hem on the net somewhere - i'm not sure

Haha, I saw those pictures a while ago. That's pretty cool, but I don't know if I'd want to play tennis there! I wouldn't feel too safe, myself. And I'd probably lose all the balls over the edge. :D Personally, I like my tennis courts down on solid ground. :)

well if i am right then it seems to me that these pictures are not real because they seems to be taken out from a game.....see the people playing the game are not looking real at all!

well if i am right then it seems to me that these pictures are not real because they seems to be taken out from a game.....see the people playing the game are not looking real at all!

177041[/snapback]

I think the pictures are real. I heard about that exibition game ages ago and of course they took the pictures like models but they really play some points out there.

The correct spelling is "dubai" and as far as i heard they are full of money and trying to persuade firmas to go there. Everyone speaks english and they do not pay taxes. :-)