xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
katagirl3000

What do you do when you're Blue

What do you do when you're feeling Blue?  

27 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

If you put OTHER, please write down what it is in a post. I've been feeling a little blue a lot lately but not because i'm depressed or anything. It's just that things haven't been going as well as I would like for a while and nobody can really put up with that with a positive attitude for a long time (unless they're really good at exersize:P) .Endorphins are our body's natural happy drug :)

me, I sorta do none of the above. I just kinda get really introverted and quiet. Then I eat a little chocolate, and go somewhere where people can't bother me. I'm clinically depressed, so I can't really help myself too much.But one thing I do reccommend you is avioding listening to sad music and try to eat a lot of chocolate. A doctor told me that it contains a really tiny amount of anti-depressant in it, so eating it can cheer you up a little.

i listen to music...but im always listening to music...just turn on some hardcore headbanging heavy meatal and get all pumped up...jump around abit to yourself and vwa la...not mad or anything no more :rolleyes: try it

nice poll ^^ LolMy fav band is Linkin Park (LP) .. so yea, i like to listen to them when im down :rolleyes:

Well I just play music, listen to music, or play Sof for awhile, or play with my cat........But yeah music is the best, I avoid eating, becuase if I start I don't know if I'd be able to stop, so that's not a good thing....AHHHHHHHHH sweet music, I love music, just helps me relax, release stress, MUSIC the best therapy :rolleyes: (And mixed with a little wine...ummmm that's good)

I listen to music too, with fast paced electronic music working the best for me. Bothering my rabbit sometimes works well too :rolleyes: .

I usually go to my room and listen to music...then i don't see other people and get angry with them :rolleyes: and sometimes i go for a walk when i'm sad..i have enough time to be alone and nature always makes me a little happier :angry:

Usually I just try and do something I like doing to take my mind off whatever it is making me blue... if that doesn't work then I will usually just talk to a close friend about it to get it off my chest.

:(:):blink:<_<:P:P when i look the question .i do not think anything .i choose the first answer __music .because i have been get lost help from the music .the most importand ,when i feel blue or happy .i also can get the lost tings from music .so .i like the music .

Often when I'm blue, I tend to feel moody and frustrated that things are just going as well as I want them to. For me, the best remedy is usually to talk it over with a friend. Usually it helps take my mind off of it a bit by sharing the problem and discuss possible solutions together.