xisto Community
flamette

Wanted: Digital Paintings And Graphics For Vidgame looking for artists

I'm looking for graphic artists and digital painters who are interested in having their work in an independent video game. I am accepting volunteers as my funding is extremely low. If the game sells and profits we may find some way to compensate you. Either way this is a great chance for exposure, and full credit will be given to any artists whose work we use.email me at triola@gmail.com or reply hereThanks, Ender

Do you need 3D stuff done? Or is it specifically 2D? And say if we do give you our artwork, will you retain the rights to it, or will we still retain the rights to it?(Sorry, got to ask, got screwed over last time I did something like this)

Hm...you do realize any game (even if it's 2d) requires a LOT of graphics work? Not to mention the game itself...Anyway, I doubt I'd be able to help...I just don't have the time. And if it's 3d, I can't do realistic modeling to save my life.

I can do a TINY bit of 3D modelling [though its not very good...], and I'm a decent texture artist, but I am currently working on a mod team...so sorry...can't really help you out =/