xisto Community
chief91

Worst Game Of All Time wats the baddest game of all time

I think the worst game of all time is superman for the nintendo 64 it was so stupid u had to fly around these rings in the first mission which made no sense the game itself was poorly done the powers were the only good thing and the story made no sense wat so ever so tell me wat u think is the worst game of all time and why

The worst game ever in my opinion was that Pikachu game from pokemon that came out years ago. The one where there is a microphone that allows you to control Pikachus movements and what not.The game didn't work, and the microphone hookup screwed up my controller to my nintendo 64. The game I believe is called 'Hey you Pikachu!' for Nintendo 64. I thought it was a cool idea at the time but when I went and bought it I felt completely different about it. It was stupid! And like I stated above that the thing wouldn't work for me.I only have one type of favorite game and speaking into a microphone is definitely not my type of game. Regrets in buying it completely.

for me the worst game ever is Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing for PC, I thought that game gonna be cool, the screenshot on the box are really seduced with 3d effect truck racing on the city, and the description tottaly lies...
The worst thing that made me feel mad, I'm forgot to check the game review before decide to buy it, that I usually do. The game full of bugs, that game just waste my money for nothing :) In fact Gamespot rated 1/10 for that game, too bad heh?

the worst game ever for me was a game called "the house of pain 2" ... god???? it was awful ... the game is horrible, the graphics too, it was a recommendation but damn??? ill never recommend this game to another person hehe ...

I would say SimCity 2000 for the Playstation. Handling the controls to place the zones, transportation and construction became really bothersome. The PC/Mac versions are much easier to control with the keyboard and mouse.

Oh well done! Now you'e invited me to moan, and when I start moaning, I don't stop.

Right first of all, I think every football game sequel. They are exactly the same as the previous one, just with more people and the new teams. And paying extra for some midgets name in ' Micheal Owens World Leauge Soccer'? Why? People like that would endorse dog s#?t if it got them on the tele.

Another one is 'Bust-a-move'. Pointless game! It's the same thing over, and over again. To me it's like popping bubble wrap. But with squeeky voiced characters who run in on the bottom of the screen screaming things.

If anyone knows it, the worst game in one of my favourite series : School Tycoon.

What's the point of unlocking things, when you put others in. IT's done in seconds. One level!! After months of fun on RCT (Roller Coaster Tycoon) 1&2, and playing the demo for 3, I've just bought number 3. That's a game! School Tycoon is done in about 10 mins. That's it!

Oh! Chu Chu rocket. Insanely annoying! Pac man copy, just plain popintless game. It comes with the Dreamcast for christ sake. Back then, they were pround of their pretty amazing, 128 bit (I think) graphics, so why show them off with a game like that?

And although this is going to get a lot of arguments to follow. I don't like 'Splinter Cell', despite the fact that it was voted one of the best games ever! It's too slow! Project IGI got it right, the option to be overt OR covert.

But the worst game of all has got to be...

CRAZY TAXI!

Awful game. No physics, no point, no story line. IT should have stayed in the Motorway service stations and arcades where it belongs. IT is not a game! Its a kiddys drive around. It's ppointless! IT has no meaning. IT is so un-playable. Highly un additicive, and I'm about to burst a blood vessel!

Zelda the windwaker...destroyed the zelda franchise... :) Ever since they made zelda cartoony its sucked. And everybody lets talk to the magic rock instead of a magic fairy. Wow Nintendo sure knows how to destroy its best game.

I'd have to say that the worst game ever has to be...Zelda the Windthingy for Gamecube. It felt too cartoony and a lot different than the other games. Sadly, I've never beat teh other ones because I've never more than rented them. I liked the "adultish"ness of the characters in the games released for teh Nintendo 64.

Hey hey! I loved Windwaker. It was different because it was set 500 years after the previous Zeldas. Twilight Princess should be before Majora's Mask, if I'm right. Not sure about that though :/ Also, I think Nintendo did a great job with the coloring. It was different, it was cute, the game was great, and the gameplay was entertaining. The storyline was also cute!Both ChuChu Rocket (which has the best theme song EVER) and Crazy Taxi are goofy games which I enjoyed a lot. Not long term, of course, but they're great for spurts.The worst game I've ever played...ergh...I've never had a game I didn't like too much. This one part in Super Mario Sunshine annoyed me because I couldn't find that last blue coin but I loved the rest of the gameplay. But yeah, Nintendo (Shiggy mainly) is my honey-bunny. <3 <3

The Simpsons Cartoon Studio. the point of it is so that you can make your own cartoons with the simpsons characters. You get most of the characters from Springfield but only some actions, which are presets. Overall it's really bad. Thankfully i didn't have to pay for it! :) I was given it. Tried it once and gave up.

The worst game ever... Well, the worst game i ever played was mortal kombat for sega console. Every player was four times on the screen, and if you played with Shao Khan, you were invincible, because if you pressed a button, the other player took very much damage and shao khan became invincible.

Any football game. I know alot of people like these games, but personally I think all madden games are the same. ('04, '05, '06) They just have small gameplay changes and improved graphics.But worst game, Superman 64 :P