xisto Community
snlildude87

Gift For Buffalohelp [from Nguyen] to show my appreciation for his kindness

You're always helping other members and coming up with suggestions in the staff forum. In fact, the place where you post the most is in the Hosted Members Area. That says a lot. If anything, you should be the admin.

Posted Image

Tell me if it doesn't work.

Be right back while I go PM OpaQue.

SHWEEEET!Thank you for the vote of confidence. It's really nice to know that I am contributing to this forum and being among the best forum and members I have ever known.I like the outlined text. It's very suave. And that's Mega Man render? Nice. I specially enjoy how to have the translucent border going across that the top.Thank you snlildude87.

Thank you for the vote of confidence. It's really nice to know that I am contributing to this forum and being among the best forum and members I have ever known.

176184[/snapback]

Yes, well, you're very likely the best member here.... :)

Surely Biskie comes in at a close second!

[1] Thank you for the vote of confidence. It's really nice to know that I am contributing to this forum and being among the best forum and members I have ever known.

[2] I like the outlined text. It's very suave. And that's Mega Man render? Nice. I specially enjoy how to have the translucent border going across that the top.

[3] Thank you snlildude87.

176184[/snapback]

[1] All of your posts are awesome, and more than half of them are help-posts. After seeing all of those, I just thought that I should make something for you.

[2] Heh. Thanks. I kinda do that for every sig that I make because I don't know any other effects. :)

[3] No problem. Glad you like it.

Surely Biskie comes in at a close second!

176405[/snapback]

If that was a subtle reminder that I should make you one, then I'll think about it.

Heh, it was a response to Johnny's: Yes, well, you're very likely the best member here...:)

i thought i was number #1 ;) but anyways that a good look sig snlil you definatly have been getting better at them, the text though vould be better though.

i thought i was number #1 :P but anyways that a good look sig snlil you definatly have been getting better at them, the text though vould be better though.

179698[/snapback]

I know I'm getting better. ;)

Anyway, that wasn't meant to be a mind-blowing sig...I just wanted to get the message out that Buffalo is a frickin' awesome member.

How would I make the text better?

put it somewhere darker like in the lower left corner so it can actually be seen.