xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
andyy15

I Have A Question

B) I was just wondering why my website, jewelry.trap17.com, Says:There is no website configured at this address.You are seeing this page because there is nothing configured for the site you have requested. If you think you are seeing this page in error, please contact the site administrator or datacenter responsible for this site.Is the domain name still propagating?I do have an index.htm page so that should be the page that is displayed.

Okay maybe I'm just really tired, and I feel like such an idiot for asking, but I keep getting a "cannot be found" when I try to get into my site at bloominlovely.trap17.com. (I just today got hosted so I'm trying to get stuff up and running.) I was able to get into FTP using the IP number admin provided so I should be seeing *something* because I've uploaded the index file but I'm seeing nothing.It's not like I haven't done this before. ;) Arg what am I doing wrong...

<html>[br]<head>[/br]<title>Untitled</title>[br]</head>[/br]<body>[br]<b>Testing Index File For Bloomin Lovely</b>[/br]</body>[br]</html>[/br]
Your site seems to be working ok now, grrlfromoz.

Post Snipped because Xisto Detected Spam