xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
HmmZ

Ferentus Open Beta

I've come across another 3d MMORPG and it carries the name Ferentus. After reading some topics in their forum, it seems that the devs are a bit screwing up on a translated korean game (Yet another korean game in translation phase?>.>). With having had 2 character whipes so far and only 2 months away from official releases, i wonder if they can make it to the deadline, there are still numberous of bugs, errors and leaks.

Although the sceptic statements i just made, the game looks awesome, I am downloading it right now, to see if it is anything. Hope so...still 346MB :)

Hopefully Ill see some fellow T17 Members in Ferentus :D

Info:

forums : http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Minimum System Requirements:

Pentium III 1 GHZ or greater

256 MB RAM

32 MB Video Card

Recommended System Requirements:

Pentium 4 2 GHZ or greater

512 MB RAM

64 MB 3D Video Card

Download Client:

346 MegaBytes(MB)

Download url: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Download Mirror 1: http://www.gamershell.com/download_9511.shtml

It sounds so nifty but I can't download it on my mom's laptop - I have to wait for my computer to regurgitate it's system files. WHAT UNFORTUNATE CIRCUMSTANCES I HAVE RUN INTO @_@

I would try it out because the summer is boring me out. But its a little to L2ish for me. There is probably slow walking in game as well, which I absolutely hate.(yes, I am impatient)

Well, the walking is rather slow, but the running is much faster..and as far as ive seen it, you dont lose any points or anything with running :)

I basically did this, also because the summer is boring, they call 2 sunny days (yesterday and the day before) the summer of the netherlands, today its damn rainy and the foresight for the next week sucks even more..long live the computer >.>

the site loooks okayill be diving into thsi game then~ill post my comments once i finish downloading, installing and playing the game ;)

Kk I playd it its a sickass game 100 times bettar then runescape you don't have to pay with member crap and it has ps2 graphics unlike runescape they have ps1 crapy graphics but they stopt Ferentus now so you cant play it!-reply by Jigsaw J

yyyyyyeah

Ferentus

Really miss that game lol I loved the individual skill levels (you'd gain level in fireball and it'd do more damage or something) and the graphics were pretty good.. Made a lot of friends but I remember a guy whos username was 'Hitler' rofl had a good 4 day long flame war with him (not about nazis)

Great game.. Really miss it

-reply by Dinner Dog

Ferentus

Ferentus

I remember when it was in v1. Kinda cheap graphics, no quests, way too many people sitting around as a self-made store. Still, it was a fun game. The skill leveling system was definitely nice.

Later v2 came out and I was very much impressed with the improved graphics. The addition of quests was good. The map changed significantly, but even so, you still had a sense of being in the same world.

Too bad something happened to it. I'm not sure it would have competed strongly with WoW, but I think that if it could have stayed as free play once it went live, it would have been a Guild Wars killer. The free play aspect would definitely put it in close competition with WoW.

-reply by MooMan