xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
romy

Do You Have A Weapon At Home? new old....

U have weapon's at home???!!!

i don't have it but i ask u?

have a nice day!

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Please refrain from using slang in the title. Editing title to fit the forum rules. Moving from Technology to General Talk
Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

I have a drawer of butter knives, apple corers, a stand of katanas and little throwing stars...some random sharpened pencils. You have to specify what you mean by weapon, and even at that, anything can be a weapon. Plus, you're in the wrong category. I WILL SUMMON THE KOOBMONSTER TO MOVE YOU FOR THIS INSOLENCE @_@

some random sharpened pencils

HAHAHAHA x'DD i got some army of those too o.?!!!11!1 anyways speaking of weapons like guns or things like that, well we don't have (except the kitchen knives xD) but maybe we will because here in Mexico the insecurity level is way a little higher than other places so the goverment let us have a maximun of 2 weapons per house but of course it can be guns, no things like army weapons and bazookas and that stuff

Living in Britain technically we are not allowed to keep any form of weapon without licences and stuff like that, which is all too much hassle. Supposedly the law says that if anyone enters your house you can use 'reasonable force' to get them out. You can also use anything that could be found in a 'normal' home to attack them, so I suppose my weaponry comprises of a few kitchen knives, a baseball bat, a tennis raquet, pencils, scissors, a saw...Not really enough to stop anyone.

why would you want to keep a weapon? .... although, thinking about it I have a burglar alarm system .... but that's not a weapon, it's more a"warning" .... even if I did have a so called "weapon", when it came down to confronting anyone with it, I'd probably not be able to use it .... I'm a bit of a wuss when it comes to confrontation ....

Posted Image

Where I come from no-one is allowed to have any firearms unless they have a hunting liscence. A swiss army knife doesn't really count as a weapon, and I don't consider any kitchen utensils as weapons. So, technically I don't have a weapon at home.

Well, we have license gun in my name. Before my grandfather died he left his will where he put in my name for the license gun.. :) We used mainly for hunting, secretly? haha no one bothers whether we go hunting or not where I actually live (not the place from where I'm posting this message though). But I have shot only in few occassions. This gun isn't very good.. sound is really loud and if one doesn't hold tightly it can throw us behind. However, there's really nothing to be proud of whether one owns gun or not. One cannot use it anyway. :D

hmm well we got a couple, we got 2 bukses. 3 bibiguns, allot knifes... and a nitjaki (dont know how to write that, but its exually 2 sticks with a chain between it)just for fun all exually, we dont really use it.

Pen is mightier than the sword so I keep a lot of pens around, plus the wits and brains to use them. If people had some common sense they would understand how useless a gun is.

the weapons which i have at my place are kitchen knives, cricket and baseball bats...i think if any thief or similar will try to enter my house then one blow of baseball bat will be enough :)

I own:- 1909 Remington pump action 22.- Some no-name german break-down shotgun; 20 gauge- Ruger 6 shot 22. pistol- Ruger semi-auto 22. rifle- home-build 50. muzzle-loader- Walther p-38 (actually a german issued pistol during WW11. Has little swastikas all over it).- etc., etc.As for all of you "guns are bad" people, I couldn't disagree more. If people didn't own guns to murder others, they would use another method. Guns don't kill people. People kill people. If someone was to break into my home, and this person was a threat to my life, I wouldn't hesitate to pull the trigger on them. I also am a marksman by nature. I've always had great aim, and I enjoy target shooting. Hunting also falls into this category, but their is a reward for hitting your target.

If a kitchen knife counts as one I guess that I can say that I do. And if I use a little of my creativity and imagination I guess that I have a lot of weapons in my house.