xisto Community
snlildude87

2005 Lamborghini Gallardo Render rendered by me, of course

Is it me or is the link broken? I would have preferred to traditional red lamborghini or maybe a black. But it looks all good to me.

176094[/snapback]

:)

The link should work...Maybe this one works?

Posted Image

Sorry if the image is too big, but pichost doesn't resize images.

By seeing all the edges and such...I'm thinking polygonal lasso tool? :) That takes way too much time...but overall, it looks good. Better then my first render...and Yipster, you could always recolor it o_O

By seeing all the edges and such...I'm thinking polygonal lasso tool? :) That takes way too much time...but overall, it looks good. Better then my first render...and Yipster, you could always recolor it o_O

176319[/snapback]

Hmm, is there an easier way then? If so, I'd love to know....

not bad the but i believe the tires are supposed to be round now look like they are getting slashed.

not bad the but i believe the tires are supposed to be round now look like they are getting slashed.

178184[/snapback]

HAHAHAHA!! Yeah, it kinda does. I guess I should have taken the car's shadow with me, too, huh?

you should now fix that render snlil or else something evil will happen tp you.to late ***tosses eggs at your house***

you should now fix that render snlil or else something evil will happen tp you.

to late ***tosses eggs at your house***

179681[/snapback]

I'll do that later. This time, I'll take the shadows, so that the tires won't look as screwed up.