xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
baby loon

Wats Up, I'm New can someone show me around???

wats up out there, I'm a new member so wat I'm I subpose to do here. :)

You just chat in the various forums to everyone here.If you are looking for free webhosting then you need to get 10 credits. You are awarded credits for every post you make, depending on its length. Then you post in the Hosting Requests board and follow the instructions to get your hosting. If you need more help, feel free to ask :)

Hello baby loon,Welcome to Xisto and wow, nice signature. Would you be interested in participating on Signature Of The Week contests that Xisto GFX Crew is holding? I think your abilities would make few of our contestants run for their money :) Xisto's Graphics forum is new and I'm sure you'll find it exciting.In my signature area, you'll find just some of links that you will find useful. Please feel free to roam around our forum and if there are any questions don't hesitate to contact one of us.Glad to have you on board.

Hey baby loon, and welcome to Xisto!Basically you gotta hang around the forums and be active to get your credits up high enough for you to get a free hosting account. Don't worry, I thought that it would take a long time too, but it doesn't. Once you get enough (10 for basic account or 30 for advanced account - the one I recommend) you will be able to get your free account and begin working on your site. After getting your account here at Xisto, you still have to be active in the forums or else your account will be temporarily suspended. There is a credit meter on the home page of the forums section of the site that tells you how many days you can go without posting while still avoiding being suspended. Good luck on your site and I hope to see you on the forums in the near future!

Welcome aboard, babyloon!It's pretty simple. All you have to do is chat and/or post away on the forums. There are a lot of topics and threads that may suit your interests, so you won't have a problem building up and maintaining web hosting credits. The people here are friendly and very supportive, and the site is up almost all the time. Hope you have fun and come back often. See you on the boards!

Welcome to Xisto, baby loon! All you really do here is post, like you would do at any other forum. Once you reach the right amount of credits for either packages, you can get a site host here if ya want. But all you have to do in return is stay active, which isn't that hard.And if you need any kind of help with or about anything, I'm pretty sure someone around here would be willing to help. So again, welcome around! :)

wats up out there, I'm a new member so wat I'm I subpose to do here.  :)

175898[/snapback]

It is easy. Try to get used to come here every day and post some interesting stuff. When it becomes not an obligation for you to post but a pleasure you would have reached the "free hosting" carma.

Yo, welcome to the forum.Its quite easy what to do here if you just read all the explinations above me. Just post a lot and avoid spam at all cost. Try your best to make quality posts isntead of just 1, 2 ish sentences. Well, jope you enjoy being here, the ppl here are cool, have fun. =D