xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
baby loon

Finalfantasyx

This game is off da hook, did antbody beat it??, i did

Yeah, I got it when it first came out. It took me nearly 6 months but I finally got through the whole game. It was really fun to play and the polt twists made it all the more captivating.

I finished it the first time and Im about to finish it again. Last time I didn't have neither Yojimbo nor Anima (Seymour Guado's Aeon) but now I do. But now that you mention it.... I havent captured any monsters at all... I should try that out. Have any of you fought against Omega? :)

The first time I played it, I gave up around Mt. Gagazet. This time I gave up against Yunalesca. I haven't played it since the beginning of the summer because I got tired of the whole long battle and then dieing at her last form. That aggravated me so much.I've tried almost all of the strategies I've seen but none of them really helped me much. I think I want to go back to play it now, although I'm going to lose...again.

:D:)

We're all talking about Final Fantasy X (10) for PS2 right???

FFX was one of the worst Final Fantasy ever in my opinion.

Its storyline wasn't much. Their battle system and the Exp/Leveling System just PHailed.

The only good part of it was maybe the Graphics and the voices of the characters.

Their sequel was even worst but I won't discuss that here...

:D  :)

We're all talking about Final Fantasy X (10) for PS2 right???

FFX was one of the worst Final Fantasy ever in my opinion.

Its storyline wasn't much. Their battle system and the Exp/Leveling System just PHailed.

The only good part of it was maybe the Graphics and the voices of the characters.

Their sequel was even worst but I won't discuss that here...

177639[/snapback]

You are wierd dude :D:D:D

Anyways, i beat the game first time and spent 80+ hours on it doing all of the side quests and maxing out everybody with everything. Second time it took me 40 hours and i got anima and the magus sisters (they own) :D

(However, there is already a topic on this) :cough: Mine :cough:

I love this game!! It's one of my most favourite games apart from The sims 2. I really like the CG graphics... I was stunned at the first sight of Zanarkand! The storyline was brillantly written as well, the characters too.... I've finished the game once and after quite some time I was able to accumulate all of the aeons, including anima, magus sisters and yojimbo (but yojimbo was a little costly, BUT his Zanmato attack was well worth it!). My favourite location in FFX was the calm lands. Such a large open sapce to roam-eventhough it was a bit of pain to walk through it the first time ;) . I've also played the sequel to this game (FFX-2), that one was a little short but I felt better after playing it and watching the ending after seeing the ending in FFX I was really sad and down for a while. :P I reckon thie is the best game I have ever played, fantastic job by SquareEnix or formerely SquareSoft. :P

for the people that are talking about the dark aeons in ffx , you only can fight with they in the version called FFX INTERNATIONAL that was only released in japan. and for the people that want to find anima you first should get the dark teasures in the temples of the before aeons; when you get this you must intup a coordenate in the ship ( i dont remember the numbers, sorry) the place is the temple where tidus wake first in spira, here you must defete a monster that apear in the begining of the game, after that you get inside the temple and if you get the teasures look the six statues and after that you get anima.

Final Fantasy 10 took me about 110 Hours to complete. but that is one HELL of a game. alot of thought was put into the game, and it was an actual movie this time, like they WANT to portray the rest of them. Dont bother playing X2 though. its REAL stupid. you only control the chicks, like Yuna, ohhh man i forgot the other ones names. anyway, real dumb game.

I loved FFX. The cinematics were frickin hot. I liked the storyline too. My favorite Aeon was definatley Anime. And the code to have Seymore on yer team was hot. I didnt care for the sequel but it gave me the rest of the story, so I put up with it. If you want you can go online and but the internatio0nal version thats way awesome. I my selfr have all the FFs in Japanese and English. Cept FF# bt its coming out on DS soon.