xisto Community
baby loon

My Sigs some r sigs avater

Its from FFX game, his name is Tidus.

Posted Image

Hey there. Pretty nice...guess I'll just post what I see...1st sig -- Looks sweet. Love the background, and the film effect is cool. Only things I don't like are the text and the quality -- probably cause it's saved as a gif.Current -- Also cool. You must be a Final Fantasy fan. :D Only problems I can see are that the text can be better, and the Cloud on the left looks too transparent (you can see through his face. :))Anyway, those are pretty darn good. Look forward to some more stuff from you. ^-^

^^ Basically what Johnny said.First sig is interesting, nice film concept. Tidus looks a bit pixellated though, and it could do with a border overall.Your current is pretty good, nice try at trying to *continue* the background octagon things from the render, and on a normal glance, blends quite well.

That's pretty good. Only thing i'd change would replace the white border with a black one. Get a better quality Tidus. For the filmstrip, fade out the edges. And for the pixel font, make it a bit smaller, and place it under the word "Tidus".

Hmm...Well its pretty good, I like the film reel concept. But Tidus in the front is kinda of pixelated, it might be because its a gif or it might be a bad render. The pixelated Tidus is the only thing bad about it, everything is good if not great!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Edited as per request.
Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

I did this SIG for my borther... :)

Posted Image

well baby loon one thing is for sure that you have a real good talent in making the sigs.....these sigs are giving me loads of inspiration and i hope that one day i'll be creating sigs like you and all sig PRO's out here.as far as you last sig is concerned i didnt like very much....but yes the first one rocks.....you current sig is also very great.and as others have mentioned "you" and "me" will have to work on the TEXT part :)

the first one is okay. i dont really like the color contrast of the background compared to the render. you could try making the background a yellow color to match the guys shirt. but definately work on the text and try blending the render into the background. there are many tutorials on blending so it shouldnt be hard to find one. good luck and keep practicing.

if the font was just a bit smaller it would look better, but everything else looks smooth together.