xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
utkirbek

Bmw - Is It Car Or Monster? Welcome all who love this car

I love the BMW M3 Series as well as the M5 series. The designs are so nice! The luxury is awesome and top notch, not to mention they are pretty fast even on stock models. The price is niffty but it's an overall good car.

I agry with you, Brionne! BMW is pretty fast even on stock models!!!Even this car much more heavy than other models, it is a sporting car. My BMW can reach 100 km/h for 5 sec!!!! it is reat, because it's weight 3100 kg.Thank you for your reply!

and you want to be able to do that why? :D 5 Sec's... :) If you want a real car, go 'FORD', Build like tanks, but look stylish!Oh!..and they beat your 5 Secs! :D

The BMW Cars are really good.When I am going on vacation I will always see drivers drivin g in a BWM.And It always goes fast.But I think that a Mercedes is Nicer.A Mercedes that you can call a car. :)

The BMW Cars are really good.When I am going on vacation I will always see drivers drivin g in a BWM.And It always goes fast.But I think that a Mercedes is Nicer.A Mercedes that you can call a car. :o

175836[/snapback]

Hello, Guevara!

How are you?

Of course, Mercedes is one of the best cars in the world, but Mercedes is more expensive than BMW. Are you agree, or not. And Mercedes is not just a car, it is a "house" where people can work!

Thank for your reply! ;)

i wouldn't mind going old skool in bmw and mercedesm but then you really are going for deep pockets, but i would get a porche and trick it out for some speed. XP

The best cars in the world don't have to be the strongest, like a Dodge Viper or Ford Mustang. The best cars in the world are the most reliable to me, so Toyotas and Hondas.

Ahhh... BMW... I'm a fan you know :(I just love BMW, and I can recognize it, from a kilometers distance, from any angle :D I don't mean to brag, but I can in 85% of the cases recognize the model from the look of it's rear lights... But then again, I am a freak...I especialy love the new 6 series, and I love the old 8 series... Did you know that 8 series was built in only 30,609 pieces? However, there is some beauty in all the BMW's models, however, I don't like this 1 series, it's... It's just not w BMW, if you agree...I think BMW and Mercedes can't compare, because BMW is targeted more on the younger population, that want's speed over comfort, while Mercedes is more a luxury car... in my oppinion :( These days ofcourse, every manufacturer has all sorts of car models, targeted at all populations, so it's hard to know the difference...Anyways, new BMW 650d is about 90.000 euros, for wich I would have to work, hmm... Well, about 30 years, and to put my whole paycheck aside :) not much for the ultimate thrill :)So, now you know... I want a BMW 650d for my birthday :(