xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
brainless

The Other Kidnappers ...yet another war crime in Iraq...

ok, one thing before I post the story: Usually, I don't refer to chinese official sources because it's often hard to validate those through other sources. In this case however, I was lucky to stumble over a news post with nearly identical content on the german press agency's (dpa) website , which has already been replaced by more recent news, so I feel safe to refer to the chinese news agency Xinhua.

According to this (1) article,

"[...]US forces surrounded the village of Mazraa near Baiji and detained five children under 10 years old, calling on the residents by loudspeakers to hand over several other children showed on TV channels celebrating the killing of US soldiers after roadside blast last week," a police source from Baiji told Xinhua on condition of anonymity.The US troops threatened to sweep the village by Wednesday morning to detain the other children and suspected insurgents, he said.
[...]

This incident happened while another incident from last week's Tuesday, in which 4 US soldiers have been killed and others injured by a roadside bomb explosion followed by RPG and gunfire was investigated.

There have been many reports about US soldiers kidnapping family members of people they're searching for but this is the first known case in which children have been the targets of an US raid...

(1) http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
(2) http://www.defense.gov/

OMFG, why the hell do terrorists do this! Fark man, fighting like cowards, taking advantage on the innocent and not knowing. America will never surrender so whats the point of going after the innocent. Fark jihad and that stuff, there religion does not believe in violence so why do they insist on doing it. And those leaders of these terrorists groups are d*cks, brainwashing the young and getting them to blow themselves up. If there all that they should do it themselves, damn cowards. What is even more pissing is that they tape the executions, isn't already enough that the parents/family/friends know he/she is dead or captured. We don't need to see the head come off. For god sakes, why can't we all get along, we may have different religions and skin color, but our blood is red and were classified as the human race. To the peacekeeping soldiers in Iraq, I ain't saying what you are doing is wrong but violence only leads to more violence. 2 wrongs don't make a right. Perfect example is the atom bomb, it was made for "peace" but what happened? Max destruction and the start of the cold war. All religions do not condone violence and are based on peace and virtue, but these herectics twisting religion to their own means. I am sorry if I offended anyone because of what I said, but one of my family members has been...well lets just say I was effected by these cowardly so called terrorists.

Fark jihad and that stuff, there religion does not believe in violence so why do they insist on doing it.

I'm against any kind of violence, so these news always shock me an make me wander where does humanity go.

I think that the things that started to happen all over the world, such are terrorist attacks, kidnaping of innocents, are not something that derived from any of religions. It is a race for money, power and who knows what else. Especially in Irak, where you have great oil reserves, that terrorist influence is huge.

From history we know that America will never surrender, and it shouldn't do that, but sometimes US government makes wrong steps. Maybe it would be better if they have let those guys in Middle East to kill each other, cause now we have something like payback, because we tried to help them out. Really sad.

To the peacekeeping soldiers in Iraq, I ain't saying what you are doing is wrong but violence only leads to more violence. 2 wrongs don't make a right.

Exactly that. Two wrongs don't make a right. We are the same species. If just a different color of the skin and religion are making us hostile, we won't live for long...