xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
SharpShooter22

Google,a Great Search Enigine? is it?

I think google is a great search enigine for looking up things like games,info,pictures,stores and thier prices,ext. well google is a good search engine i use it all the time to find stuff online it works gives u alot of choices.I think ask jeeves is another great search engine it works well as google u think so?

I think google is for no doubt the best search engine all over the internet. It returns best results and even if you use that "I feel lucky" button you'll find what you're looking for...Also it's really fast! I love google. That's it! :)

Google is by far the best search engine, it has the most accurate results, and as far as I know has the shortest search time. I also think that its non search features, eg Gmail and Google Maps are the best out of all the search companies.

I totally agree. It's what 95% of the world's default search engine, even Mozilla Firefox has it as it's default when you begin to use it. It's really good and the results are by far the best, Yahoo is also another good search engine. :)

In my opinion Google is and will continue to be the best search engine without any doubts.

I am in the same boat. I just absolutely love google and have for many many years ago. The first time I started using google was when it was still the main engine for Yahoo, that must have been like 10 years ago. I love how fast google searches and the reliability of results. 10 out of 10!

Yeah, Google is great! It's the only search engine I use anymore! I usually find what I'm looking for on Google (seeing as they've indexed MANY pages). Plus, Google has many other things that make it good. Normally, when I can't find anything on Google, I never do find it (however, I have found a few things I was looking for in Yahoo that Google didn't find, but that's not very much).

In my opinion Google is and will continue to be the best search engine without any doubts.

As long as Google doesn't let its position as market leader lead it to complacency and the production of inferior, buggy, competition-choking products like Microsoft.

You will find alot o people out there who just don;t like Google, for some stupid reason. The day Google trun into another microsoft, will be the day i find my grave. Otherwords, lets hope it don't happen. As for Ask Jeeves, it is a very very basic form of Google i believe, and is heading the same way as yahoo, a page with one little serch box, and thousands of ads everywhere. Google is a slick clean design page.

Google has always been the best. In 2000, it was the best and it still is. Why? Well because it's efficient AND every school teaches kids to use it. Thus it MUST be the best.Besides, Gmail, Google Map, etc. are awsome as well!Peace out,Darker333

Google and school use will continue to grow with every peice of educational software they release. Look at the stuff they have produced and it is one of the best working stuff with education around mainly for free. Nothing will beat Google, or even come close in anything!

I agree that Google is a great search engine. When I first started using the internet I started off using MSN Search. This was not very good and I rarely found what I wanted. Then I went to Yahoo Search. This was way better than MSN but it was not really as good as it could have been. After that I switched to Google and if there is something that I need to search for I can compare Google with any search engine about any topic and it always gives me the best results.

I use all different types of search pages but i have never come across anything up to 25% of Google's power. Ive been using Google for about 5 good solid years and i havent had any problems.Nothing is as good as GOOGLE- it rulezzz