xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
SharpShooter22

Scarcraft! A online pc game

Hey Have u heard of starcraft well its a good game i was playing it tell mine starcraft cd broke so i cant play it now.It sucks because starcraft is a great game its a army game with wierd looking guys there names are Protoss,strong alein type ppl,terrain the human type ppl,and zerg the animal type ppl. there are unique in there own way like protoss has a extra armor zerg has the cheap fast ppl called zerglings and terrain has a lot of extreme ppl which have great abilities.Sarcraft is online which is cool u play against ex. players.Im good but i havent played in awhile so i would be alittle rusty when i get back to starcraft,but for now i play swat 4 which is the bomb well my other post is about swat 4 so if u want to know about it go to Swat 4 for online and read about it there well hope u like the post.

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
I'm all out of breath trying to read your post. Yes, please use punctuations. I don't think I can read your posts anymore. It's giving me light-headness. Moving your post from Gaming Consoles to Games > Strategy. By the way, search your intended topic before making a new one. The topic started here already http://forums.xisto.com/topic/23317-starcraft/ Please continue your discussion there. Closing the thread.
Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

Hey Have u heard of starcraft well its a good game i was playing it tell mine starcraft cd broke so i cant play it now.It sucks because starcraft is a great game its a army game with wierd looking guys there names are Protoss,strong alein type ppl,terrain the human type ppl,and zerg the animal type ppl. there are unique in there own way like protoss has a extra armor zerg has the cheap fast ppl called zerglings and terrain has a lot of extreme ppl which have great abilities.Sarcraft is online which is cool u play against ex. players.Im good but i havent played in awhile so i would be alittle rusty when i get back to starcraft,but for now i play swat 4 which is the bomb well my other post is about swat 4 so if u want to know about it go to Swat 4 for online and read about it there well hope u like the post.

175515[/snapback]

Holy...

OK, for one, punctuation is a must. You have at least three giant run-ons. Second, the races are Protoss, Zerg, and TERRAN, not terrain which is dirt or a landscape. It's not an army game. It's a strategy game. Also, what are ex people?

But yeah, I was lost while reading that :)

Well my bad mrs. teacher of punctuation i dont care if i ran on. Im not writing a paper here its justa post chill out and yes i messed up on terrain with terran, it is a army game,but yes its strategy,but based on the army kinda.and exp. forgot p lol its experiance < its wrong but u get what im saying.

Please do not snap on another member. It is important and it is the forum rule that you post using correct spellings and proper grammar. So you should try to care. We have few members who got banned for this.Thank you. :)