xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
red link

Pok'emon

lots of pok'emon games have come out recently. :D I love pok'emon.

(this is my first topic :):D )

Notice from cmatcmextra:
Merging double posts, if you want a post edited please use the report button. Fixed yellow bbcoding.

-----------

Removed yellow because it makes the text illegible

Edited by cmatcmextra (see edit history)

I loved pokemon when the original series came out on tv but when it went into reruns it bugged me and i hated pokemon for a few years but i was bored and wanted a gba game last week so i bought pokemon crystal and its actually a decent game i had played pokemon red when it came out and got that so now im a pokemon fan again :)

I never went for the Pokemon games or shows or movies, but I collected the cards simply because I thought a bunch of the chracters were cool and cute. :) I always thought the show was a bit cheesey, but have honestly never played the games.

Yeah, I like Pokemon, too. I collect the cards, play the games, watch the movies and the TV show, and basically, anything I can do that involves Pokemon. However, I don't have many of the games...I have 6 of them (and there's quite a few more than that!). Also, I have many cards (probably nearly 2,000). Glad to see someone on here who likes at least one thing I do (at least...likes it a lot).

Pokemon was good for a while, because it was something new and my first experience with anime.(Never seen a non-American cartoon 'till Pokemon) The card game however was lame, it wasn't really about the battles, it was about collecting. I had all rares of the first edition of cards, and guess what, stolen! I'll end it here because I did waste a lot of money on those cards, and I don't want to rant of vent.The TV show was very good, because like I said before, it was new and unique. But I think there just draggin it too much now. The storyline has been repeated over and over and over and over. Here's how it goes:Ash find problem, Ash solve problem.Team Rocket show up and make problem, Ash or friends defeat Rocket or Rocket defeant themselves and fly away.Maybe Ash make new Pokemon friend or catch it.Ash gym battles, Ash losing battle, Ash thinks of new technique or tactic, Ash win.Rinse and repeat, it just got boring, I feel like my little brother was too young to understand the Pokemon craze because he would have put a hole in my dad's pocket like I did. Though I am sad my little bro' prefers baseball over hockey.Summarized, Pokemon had its glory and now its gone.(To the producers, stop making episodes and dragging it out, at least Dragon Ball Z had insane action to keep us interested)

I use to have the cards. And now I don't know where they went. lol. They were selling pokemon cards on the home shopping network and all that and it made me think that they are going to be worth a lot in the future cause you know collectibles and all that. lol. I was wrong. Not that i bought that much only a dozen. My brother was the fanatic. Anyways i like watching the tv shows more than playing the card game. I don't even play by the rules. lol. I like playing those gameboy pokemon games.

I never really liked pokemon, but I remember pretending to like it. It was a huge fad when I was in grade 6... which was about 7 years ago. I didn't want to feel left out so I bought a hell of a load of Pokemon merchindise just because everyone else did.I like to pretend to know what I am saying now adays when I pretend to be the main character or someone, usually I just end up looking like an idiot.I've played maybe one game of Pokemon and it was that one where you talk into the microphone and Pikachu listens and does your commands... it was a peice of crap. It never worked! I can't remember which game console it was on, but I remember it not working.So have fun with your pokemon games, not a fan myself but that's just me.

Lol I use to like pokemon too lol and my friends use to steal some of my cards.Then I started playing it on gameboy and I still like it on gameboy but never play it.I started playing yugiyo or w/e it is called with the cards.I got those stolen too but yugiyo on gameboy is boring because unlike pokemon they play with cards and not with monsters and you cant walk around.But now both are boring and I anit played in a few years and I have grown out of it lol.I only play stuff on ps2 like socom II online.