xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
plumpShticks

Registry Tweaks On Windows Xp Controlling Startups

How dee... Is there any xp guru out their who knows how to tweak on xp registry... I know only ONE trick... blocking an app to run... I wish somebody out their would teach me me how to control applications running during start ups using the registry... And also how to control folder access... please teach me... im having a hard time learning... :)

hey plumpshiticks!

well its good that you want to learn new things but be careful with registry....and if you want to learn more things about registry and its tweaks i have this fantastic URL for you...this will teach you a lot...here is the URL :-
windows registry guide

i hope this helps you :)

it can prevent any applications dude...which are deliberately activated by a user.. automatic processes such as pop ups are not controllable by this trick... but can use a Lavasoft Ad Aware6....its the best anti adware system... check guptas reply... maybe the url he provided might be useful.... ;):o