xisto Community
epox

I Won't Do It Again! dont spam

i'm really really really sorry, so sorry, i don't wanted to spam, sorry iwon't do it again, and i say never, never do it again, simply i didn't have nothing to say to gain credits, or that's what i believe, i'm not sure, but i have something to say about all this, and is that write words with content is not really easy, and that was what motivated me to spam(i'm really sorry), and now, look at me, i have been executed, i can't acces my website!!!, what are going to say my friends??? is hard to listen you are a, cough, cough, spammer!!!!!!!, ohhhhhh nooooooooo i'm finished.

well, i will be a good guy, i swear(x), you are so great!, this service is pretty cool, and i don't want to be excluded, like in everything, and i hope you recieve my apologize!.

at last but not least, don't spam guys, or santa won't bring you anything, don't forget it, don't spam, you are warned!!! :)

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Posted in the wrong forum. Your Voice! Your Review! [NEW] is to share your experience with other hosting services. Moving this topic to Hosted Members Area.
Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

It's very easy to get credits without spamming. Review sites, signatures, wallpapers, and drawings (there are so many of them that it'll be easy for you to get sufficient credits if you put up a good review). You seem to like programming so you can help other people with that. But be careful about spamming :)

True...Just make it simple! Don't spam! TALK like you usually do! If you like talking with people about something that you are interested in, than you can do it here also! Plus, you get hosting credits for it!Take this post for example: I posted a friendly advice and I got some hosting credits - simple, yet very fun and rewarding!Enjoy your stay at Xisto!

You will easly get banned if you spam, so next time try do do right things and not spamming. Maybe write a tutorial, or review one, there is so many things you can do here, only if you willing. In other case you get suspended or banned.

There are many other ways to build up your hosting credits without spamming. At the very least, maybe write a review or a tutorial, comment on members' artwork, talk about what's happening in world news, etc. Just remember, it's the QUALITY of the posts that matter, NOT the quantity.

Take it easy. sometimes you just made some mistake but they just treat that as an Real Fault of spam.i just met the things for times,you can just know it's the problem of communication,if you really know that how your site has been suspended or deleted you will know how to do next time.that means you must know our moderator 's thoughts.so i just suggested you not copy a so long article posting here ,then it will been thought of spam.that's so clearly.i just have problem of

write words with content is not really easy

and i just got the affair that your reply just not the sort of the topic and the moderator thought of you are spaming,then he will warn you just not think more,not think if it's because your enlish skills,no,no.so what we should do then,we just need the webhost and just supported the Xisto for so long a time and we just trust the admin is working very hard for the server and so so.it's really an perfict webhost provider,the quality of it even more better than some paid host provider.so we just think we posting here is a sort of supporting Xisto,and we posting here is another paying for our Xisto webhost.i just came here from september last year,and as what i have sawn,there it changing so many moderators.i'd just memory some of the moderator former like Tripple,he even more serious with the post and the members.
now we have some kind and working hard moderator also,and they even not got one pinnes from working for Xisto forum,we should not blame the work of moderators,they spending more time than us on here.but they just do it as let the forum clear and moving moothly,helping people of hosting,keep not spam or useless words.
so do it,we just not say so many times sorry.
evenly,bak your data always.we will not sorrow future.

just support trap.
Guangdian.