xisto Community
AMWGeek

My First Sig Heres me giving this a try

Seeing everybody else doing, I thought I'd give it a try. I only have Painshop Pro, and I also don't know that many effects. So, I'm pretty sure it's not the best, but I think it looks good. :)

Posted Image

The guy with the longer hair is Petey Williams and the other guy is AJ Styles, both work for TNA.

Yikes. That's um...very pink. :)

175389[/snapback]

It's funny..I actually started off using red, weird. Some PS tuts can be used to on PSP, so I'm going to try and sharpen my skills some (hopfully).

just not the normal sig style

It never hurts for something different. :D

well the color which you chose is not very great......but yes one thing i'll say that the text is awesome......nice text effect. i think others who are more pro with sigs will give you more information and in your next sig you'll be able to apply those tips. :)

Eek PSP!! ... ............... ....................I havnt a clue about the program, but on the art side it isnt bad for a first attempt.Usaully you get people using badly cut images and text which looks like it isnt part of the whole thing at all! (No offence to anyone, just keep it in mind)I got confused the first time i read the text, The "What" looks out of place so i kinda read it "Look at I have what done" - so i think the "what" needs a new home slightly higher.The images are ok, i dont quite understand it but usaully sigs repersent the artist and what they like/feel. Maybe add a bigger border in there too, that would help. I can see some scan lines there too (I think), they work but are a bit to dull to see. Otherwise, for a first go and using PSP - damn good! Well done.

I don't think I can look at that for more than 5 seconds without my eyes hurting.Like everyone else said, the colors are too bright. If you change that, and make the background more exciting, I'm sure you'll get a good first sig. :)

I don't know. I kind of like the colours the way that they are. It's different then all the other sigs that you see out there, and that is, in my opinion anyhow, refreshing.Sorry, I'm not up on just who those people in your sig are, but that's not uncommon for me. You could have told me one of those people were you, and I'd probably have believed you too :)Anyway, this is really good for a first sig, and I'm not sure about the program that you used, but judging by the comments it's a harder one to make graphics in, so you are doing great!Oh, and I do agree with the comment made about the larger border. I think it would help to pull it together a bit more. Still - good work!

The concept is pretty good, but the colours are horrible, and they hurt the eyes. If the colours were different, it has to potential to be a very solid signature.I don't really like the text either, especially the "what part", you should try to be consistent with the text, as it make it hard to read. The "done" part also is hard to read.But like I said, it has a good concept, but a few things need to be changed.

This is a very colorful sig! It really draws your eye. I think maybe there is too much of a mix of fonts and sizes in the text. I like the font that is used on the very bottom word, "done." It fits right in with the mood of the sig. I think it would also look better if it had one focal point instead of two. By focal point, I mean each man in the photo. Overall I think it's very striking and different. It's nice to see something new. I like the creativity of the text, eventhough I think it still needs some work. Maybe if the word "what" was the same font as the words on the upper right and upper left of it and it was in one smooth line over the word "done?" It might make the fonts contrast eachother a bit more and look better. Just a thought! Anyway, keep up the good work! I think you have a good thing going here, so keep those PSP brushes at attention! :)

i think the use of scanlines would have tone down the color just a bit, but yeah psp is very limited on what you can do.