xisto Community
ced117

the sims 2 cheat

If anyone wants the codes of the sims 2, veiled them: Main Cheat Codes NOTE: These are the main codes for The Sims 2 that are usually applied by typing text in-game, or by bringing down the game console. Please find the instructions on how to use these cheats below. To enter cheats in The Sims 2, first open the command console by simultaneously pressing [Ctrl]+[shift]+C. Note that codes are case-sensitive:Kaching - Adds 1,000 simoleonsMotherlode - Adds 50,000 simoleonsexpand - Expands or contracts the cheat windowmoveObjects on - Turns moving of objects onmoveObjects off - Turns moving of objects offaging -on - Turns aging of sims onaging -off - Turns aging of sims offautoPatch -on - Turns game autoupdate onautoPatch -off - Turns game autoupdate onslowMotion [value] - Make you set the game speed (# = 0 to 8, 0 is normal)deleteAllCharacters - Remove all Simshelp - Lists all the cheats in the gamehelp [cheatname] - Displays specific information about the cheatexit - Closes the cheat window"PostProcessing" CheatsTo use The Sims 2 cheats listed below you must have the "PostProcessing" cheat enabled. Please note that you must have a video card that can handle pixel shaders in order to successfully use this cheat. If your card doesn't have pixel shaders, the screen will most likely go partially dark, and will not come back until you turn off PostProcessing:boolProp enablePostProcessing true - Turns postprocessing onboolProp enablePostProcessing false - Turns postprocessing offbloom [r g b #] - Sitcom flashback blur effect (# = 0.0 to 1.0)vignette [centerX centerY #] - Adds a blur effect from the specified (# is blur amount = 0.0 to 1.0)filmGrain [#] - Makes the screen grainy (# = 0.0 to 1.0)letterBox [#] - Adds a letterbox effect to the view (# = 0.0 to 0.4)Command-line ParametersStart the game with one of the following command line parameters to activate the corresponding cheat function:-f - Full screen-w - Run game in the Window-r<width>x<height> - Set screen resolution-nosound - Disable sound

Jesus man, the game was made to have fun...lol, not to cheat...of course I suppose cheating is sometimes fun. How is the Sims 2? I used to play the first Sims, but it got really boring. I heard the people actually age in this one, which I thought was really cool. But give me an inside perspective on it.

How can I get the codes to work on my Laptop?

the sims 2 cheat

I got a new laptop and my dad told me it could play all my sims 2 games.It does but when I tryed to use the Ctrl + Shift + c it doesnt pop up what can I do to fix this or get it to pop up?I loved using the cheat to have twins and now I can because the thing wont pop up!someone please help!

-reply by Kate

i cant use cheats on my new laptop :(the sims 2 cheat

ive had the Sims 2 games for a couple years, but I just got a new Windows Vista laptop and when I press ctrl+shift+c the freaking cheat window thingy wont pop up!! ive tryed it in different orders and I always make sure I'm pressing the right keys, but it just wont pop up. Someoneplease help me! 

-question by MimiRenee

Replying to iGuest-Kate

I got this answer off of yahoo answers.For laptops with windows:The windows button is the one with the windows logo on it that normally opens the start menu on the desktop.Press all keys simultaneouslyCrtl+shift+windows+CI tested it out and it worked on mine.

ctrl then shift then c

a box will appear at the top type one of these to codes for different effects!:

motherlode

(automatically gives your people 50,000 simeleons)

[can be used more than once]

maxmotives

(automatically makes all your peoples needs go to the max.)

[can be used more than once]

{will not achieve white status}

why ctrl shift c wont work on vistathe sims 2 cheat

ctrl + shift + c is also the shortcut for some kind of HP thing, I forget. Anyway on your desktop if you press the 3 together they should bring upa page, just change the c in the shortcut and hey presto, it works in the game :) vague, but try it and you'll see what I mean

-reply by lilmissmanderson

thanks!the sims 2 cheat

hey thanks for the answer! it works ( ctrl+windows+shift+c)

thanks you so much! ahah! now I can have unlimited money! ahahahah lol

thanks again! have fun :) 

-reply by corrine