xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
givemeworld

Max Payne 1 & 2 The games those rule

HI I have completed both of games Max payne 1 & 2 ,, while i was playing ,, i enjoyed many parts and animation of these games ,, even i liked their dialogues wow ,, the game is tottal adventure role playing ,, The remedy corporation every time tries to make a game , that could rule over all it surplus ,, by the way ,, and max payne series are its creation ,, after a long time i played max payne 2 ,, which was so much wonderful ,, the new ways ,, new attractive rowndsEven people liked its dialogue , for example ,, a man having costume of chicken , tries to save himself making max payne his shield , suddenly his enemy appointed killers reach to his house and then he says " Why , Why , Why this is happening with me " and after this round max payne stucks in a chapter where he has to chose one of his companion , his Girlfriend or his team partner and at that point again he says , " Why , Why , Why this is happenning with me " That marvolous i am also looking farward to their next episode i mean to say ,, max payne's series 3 ,, which will be too much incredible ,, hopefully

Hi,
I bought Max Payne about a year ago, possibly slightely longer ago than that. At the time the graphics were spot on and the game play was amazing. There was plenty of fantastic animations and effects for all the characters and weapons an generally I was just loving the game. It was just that after a while I got bored of the in-your-face gameplay. I craved for more opurtunity, and that is the only down side I have with Max Payne, and that is the fact that there is only one way through the missions all of which include blasting your way through a series of guards and weapons. I really wanted the qualities of say - SoCom II US Navy Seals. So after a while I did start to get bored of it, but I've always been a fan of realistic battle games, one's which involve stealth, tactics, skill with a combination of mental firefights. Anyway - the game is good it's just that in time it has sought of lost it's edge. I haven't played Max Payne 2 and to be honest I don't think that I will. Thanks for your time, Sean Webber. (Alive)

Right after I started playing Max Payne couple of years ago, I got sucked in into the plot and the line of events. Seriously this one became one of those games that you can't stop playing untill you beat it all. Right after second part came out, I immidiately bought it and wasn't disappointed at all - evrything just improved - graphics, animations, shaders on Max's coat... I was really impressed and more than pleased. And of course plot was always one of the strongest points of Max Payne series. I hope they will come out soon with the 3rd part of max payne :P:(:P

i like max payne but i dont this game too much like metal gear solid but i like max payne 1 & 2 and max payne has great graphic and game play and sound is too good too and i enjoy playing it and i enjoy playing max payne 2 more than max payne 1 ....how can we resist playing this game?.... :(:P:huh:

well max pain is a good game it looks like matrix but i think its too dark you know its like i dont know i just think something is missing. I know it has a great graphic, sound and all that stuff but i really prefere matrix and now when there are matrix online well it was a long time ago but who cears so now when there is matrix online i dont think max payn has a chance to be as good as it was before well mabey creators will decide to make max pain 3 who knows mabey it will be better thaa matrix but now i think that no game is better than matrix online well mabey exept WOW i like it even better you should play world of the warcraft its really good game if you know where to get free servers well i know. :P:P:):lol:

hey hi all!, i have played Max Payne I and 2 and to be honest in my opinion both games are completely different from each other, the first one i felt it very long but always very exciting, and the amazing bullet effect that no other game had in that time, i have played max payne I in different languages and unfortunately in english it is a little boring the character's speeches are poor and obviously playing the game makes you feel very bored, but in other languages such as spanish the character's speeches are full commented and tell you things that make you feel as if you really were there and you enjoy the game most of the time. Max Payne 2 was totally different starting with the graphics and then Max's life was also very different i felt him older obviously but like more mature and as soon as the game started i saw the incredible new bullet with that "movie" effect but as i told you i felt easier Max Payne 2 than I even when i was just about to finish the game i wanted a bit more a badder villian or a longer story, a wedding with mona or something but well you cannot have everything in a game...

Contrary to the first post, the guy wasn't wearing a big chicken suit; it was a "Baseball Bat Boy" costume.I enjoyed both games, but neither qualify as my favorites. I think the whole bullet time thing is overrated, although it's quite hard to win without it.As was mentioned, Max Payne certainly has a unique cutscene style, and that's a credit to it as a game.

When you start playing the game, its plot gets you so deep inside you just cant stop. Especially those scenese where you get under effect some drugs and dream, is just incredible. I enjoyed that part so much. I beat the game about six years ago and still have good memories about it. I would recommend it to everyone.

maxpayne 1 was by far , the best game iv EVER playin in my life ..seriosly .. i even started biting my nails as i played that game ...if i remember .. there was a level in max1 ... DREAM or sumthin like that .. where we hear all kinds of noises .. really scary stuff . I almost wetted my pants lolz ..maxpayne 2 was not THAT good ... i still hoped the story line be a little more good im max2 .

max payne is the best game that i ever played of its kind!!amazing gameplay, pretty good graphics and wonderful storyline.....what else do we need?i remember the times when i used to play max payne 1, my brother, my friends and myself, all of us used to play together and it was funwe used to play hours on stretch..........yes, i've completed 1 and 2 both and m waiting for the 3 part in the series

I love playing this game "Max Payne". I liked this game and I completed all the stages of Max Payne I and II. The terms I liked about this game is its animation, its Graphics, its sounds, especially the voice of Max. While playing I encountered some in the final stage that how to stop the Helicopter in Max Payne I. But soon I found my way and hit the tower and I won. but one thing I would not like is its CD playing game, I would not able to crack the game. Although its simply a great game. :P

Max Payne DOES really rock. The story is incredibly cool and the action in the game is so awsome. Gets a bit scary sometimes lol. I especially like the last chapter in both games. In the end you got to look around and think what to do next because it is like a dead end, but there is something you can do to win the *BLEEP*! The game gets frustrating sometimes. Once I quicksaved in stead of quick loading when I died so when I loaded the game I was dead lol.

Yeah Max Payne games were awsome. I loved them. The storyline and game play really kept the game upbeat. I really do miss these games ( beat them) and I kind of want to play them again now haha. Another game that I felt was pretty good was Dead to Rights. That game was really cool. Sicking the dog on people was the funniest thing :P.