xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
x32fzw

Unused Cannon Fodder. . . Send me to the slaughter

Hi to everyone here at Xisto forums!! Im new, (duh... stupid statement).Im male, 18 and an Art Student in the UK.Im into seriously into Photoshop and have been using it properly since May this year.I came accross Xisto while looking for a PHP tutorial etc,Looks like a great place so i decided to stay! Anyhow, hows it going everyone??

Hi x32fzw and welcome to the forums -_-

Have a nice time posting. We have many forums such as Xisto graphics where the many sig battles going on. You can also show off some of your own work their too. I tried creating sigs once but I've stopped doing it now...

Welcome and have a nice stay.

Edit: Seen the sig you just added, looks great, you should try battling Johnny...

Edited by cmatcmextra (see edit history)

Hi there, and welcome aboard! I think you've found a great community here, as the members are very friendly and supportive. There are a lot of topics and threads to suit your interest, and if you have any sigs to show off then post them in the graphics forum!Hope you enjoy your stay and post as much as you like!See you on the boards!

cool. I love Photoshop too, even though it takes me forever to come up with anything good -- graphics are not my strong point. I'm always amazed at the brilliant things artists and designers can do with image editors.What kind of art are you studying? Any samples of your work to share? I'm in the process of putting together a new webzine, and I want it to have some really great art. --Sage