xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
millertime

Www.mill3rtime.net my website, what do you think?

i finally bought a domain and got paid hosting and have come up with a site i'm pleased with. any feedback on it would be nice. i really need some more traffic to it other than my friends, so if you have any ideas that would help get me some it would be greatly appreciated

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

oh yeah, if your feeling really nice, please sign my guest book

Notice from cmatcmextra:
Move to Non-Xisto Hosted
Edited by cmatcmextra (see edit history)

mmmmm not bad i suppose.i wudnt really clal it a great website. . . considering its jus a peice of fireworks graphics, which has been cut up and the html generated, with no other pages made by urself. Just links to thirdparty sites, like guestbooks, profiles pages galleries etc.the graphics arnt bad tho

you ======, so what if i made it in fireworks. at least i have the talent to do so. and the links arn't to third party sites. its all hosting on my server. your websites arn't all that good and definately arn't anything to boast about. when i posted a link to my site here i was hoping for some constructive criticism, not a bunch of your web page sucks posts. go sick a *BLEEP*. i really dont care if get booted from this forum. people here suck. i definately found a better one for my hosting.

Notice from cmatcmextra:
Censored out badword
Edited by cmatcmextra (see edit history)