xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
CopperZepher

Next Generation Consoles And Bluetooth.

Now, I have been told that the 360 will have wireless controllers. And the PS3 will have bluetooth controllers. My cell phone has bluetooth, and I am very smart when it comes to computers and such, I use bluetooth almost everyday. Are the 360's wireless controllers Infrared or bluetooth? Or is the person that told me wrong? Are they both bluetooth? Both Infrared? Also, he said the 360 not only has infrared controllers, but bluetooth. Now, what would that be used for? So I can use my cell phone as a controller? I use my phone for a mouse on my computer when the batteries go dead on the one I usually use. And one last thing, he said that the PS3's bluetooth controllers will make the console played from 70 feet away. Who has a TV that big? And who's gonna pay for a projector and screen that big? My bluetooth on my phone/computer is only 30 feet, so where does 70 come from?

er well im not sure about the specs of it....blue tooth or not but i do know they will be wireless. Which im happy about. I got the gamecube wireless controller and man it's so awesome! I dont know if you ever used a wireless controller for a console or not but it's really nice....but why would you want to use your cell as a controller???? i would just get more batt.....but i do hope it is bluetooth...would open the door for many more things im almost sure playstation will use it...they love being high tech xbox im not so sure since they not even supporting HD-Disks.....which is a BAD BAD BAD move.....but of course if you really need answers now you can always go to gamesites....http://de.ign.com/
http://www.gamespot.com/
http://www.playasia.com/

Yeah, I have used wireless controller, it's great cuz I can be up in a cold morning under a blanket, and theres not stupid cord in my way lol. Also, I would only use my phone as a controller for certain things. Like lets say I'm at a friends house, and I KNOW hes gonna get PS3, hes anti XBox like none other. But let's say hes playing Need for Speed or something on his PS3, in a drag race, and I have my phone, and hit left and he goes crashing into the wall and loses the race!!

I'm almost sure you cant do that....Control ports even if they dont have a "port" are still assigned a place. So if your friend is playing and he is player 1 nothing else can become player 1 as well. AND MY GOD MAN! i didnt think about the covers thing....but then again i dont play games, watch tv, or anything else other then sleep in my bed....>.>