xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
chief91

Having Trouble Installin Half Life 1 On Windows Xp help me plz...

im havin trouble installing half life 1 on my computer it meets all the requirments and stuff but it wont install and ive read because im using windows xp but ive also read ppl got it to work even though there usin windows xp i tried steam but that didnt really help it installed but kept screwin up so if anyone has any suggestions plz post them

Well let me pull out my crystal ball.

Oh Crystal Ball please tell me what "Error Message chief91 is recieving?"
Without the error message Oh crystal ball We will be unable to help.

Crystal Ball Speaks:
Klass chief91 should go to http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ and find an answer as they are the creators.

Thank You Crystal Ball.

Well, the first thing I would do is google autoexec.nt and look through the results and the first result it came up with was this and it's the solution.

Please try it and post back if it worked or not -_-

O.o i know what your problem is your missing a file lol you have to get that file and put it back there go into search and look up autoexec.nt if you can't find it in search then im me lol and i can send u it lol

half life xp compatibility problem

Having Trouble Installin Half Life 1 On Windows Xp

When I first ran half life 1 afta installation it said something bout some compatibility error with xp.Any1 know how to fix it?when I close that and try play it doesnt pick up the cd.

-soulfactor

Having trouble loading Half-lifeHaving Trouble Installin Half Life 1 On Windows Xp

Ok I found my old cd of half-life 1 and I was finishing installing it on my laptop but when I try to load half-life it gives me the error message "Your systen reported only-265320.00K of physical memory, Half-Life requires at least 16MB" I went and check my physical memory I have a total of 3836MB. Can anybody help me?

-reply by Chris Carpenter