xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
givemeworld

Cd Copier You will fine a good thing here.

Well Today i telling u about a fastest Cd copier which is most effordable and satisfiedyes it is FANTOM CD ,, You can copy CD any time in any computer , what so ever it is P-1 or P4 ,,, i used it when it was launched and i was wondered that this software has really beatufull functions ,, no one can regret it , u can also make your own image ,and also make your own personal CD ,, by this sacred software you can find this software from downseek.com ,, visit downseek.com and search fantom cd ,, it will show u a link ,, click on that and you have the thing I hope you will like my promoted software

this looks like nero drive.

Why would I want to get this software when Nero already does this for me.

Does fantom burn DVD's?
Does fantom make archival copies of my DVD movies?
Does fantom edit my video files so I can burn them to DVD?
How much is fantom the link you provided says it is trial?

Lastly this is not a cd burner software but an emulator:

Fantom CD is a program that reads CDs and runs programs without the original CD by creating virtual CD-ROM drives on the hard disk using software methods.
This emulator allows you to run CD-ROM applications from your hard drive or network server. On your hard drive you can establish and access up to 31 different virtual CD-ROM drives.

From the moment you use Fantom CD, there is no more need to search through your CDs or load CD-ROMs into the drive. There is no need to wait for theCD-ROM drive to run or for you to change the CD-ROM to run another application program.