xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Becca

Can't Access Loads of Online Websites or Messgenge Oh my gawd please help

Last week my internet explorer wouldn't let me go on some websites that I used to go on. They come up as the "Action Cancled"And um well I went on my old computer and it was fine...It also will not let me go on Msn Messenger or Msn Explorer or Homail and loads of other websites I always go on.....I can go on the actual main site but it wont let me log on because as soon as i log on the "Action Cancled" page comes up and i tried it loads of times and it still wouldn't work...This is driving me nuts and I really want to go back on the websites I used to go on.....I know theres something wrong with my computer but what is it ???Please help me fix my problem....xx Bexa

well your not the only one with msn problems,when i go on to msn,it first shows that only 2 of my friends are online (or not much)and then people are comming on as maniacs,then 20 people sign in... really crazy.and befor i see the screen where all my friends are,it allready says i have 2 new e-mails,and when i klik that,it opens outlook express...wierd...i think i'm gonna download it again.

well your not the only one with msn problems,

when i go on to msn,

it first shows that only 2 of my friends are online (or not much)

and then people are comming on as maniacs,

then 20 people sign in... really crazy.

and befor i see the screen where all my friends are,

it allready says i have 2 new e-mails,

and when i klik that,

it opens outlook express...

wierd...

i think i'm gonna download it again.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

WHAT THATS ONLY LITTLE....Now I can not go on ANYTHING that goes online...including AOL....ONLY Mozilla works...thats it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

with any problems with any programs you should consider uninstalling one of the problomatic programs and seeing how you are more than likely on a windows system you cannot directly unistall IE, so try removing msn messenger (especially if it is the one that is like: windows messenger )and msn explorer and see if anything has changed. if there is no luck there, try and search google for an older IE, i use 5.5 or something and that might fix the problem. if it isnt those consult mircosoft help.

I tried that...as soon as I deleted ALL my spyware NOTHING worked....before I deleted it HALF worked.. (::D:D:D

Solution 1 : Re-install windows!Solution 2 : Format your Root drive and reinstall windowsSolution 3 : Repartition your Drive and reinstall windowsSolution 4 : Get a Saw, Break your Window, Pick up your comp and throw it out! Solution 5 : If the comp. comes back, then Run for your LIFE! Something is going against nature!!!

Oh god...if you insist on being immature..Im going to start calling you smelly sausage... o.^Solution 1 : Reinstaling windows will just *BLEEP* upSolution 2 : Reinstaling windows will just *BLEEP* upSolution 3 : Reinstaling windows will just *BLEEP* upSolution 4 : Thought About ItSolution 5 : I'm nearing the eagerness of having beef with it already

Oh no I knew that....I can stop it...I think ... Well I could use it when I had aol..definately..because on my other computer I can...I knew aol blocked msn because it said a fire wall was blocking it..so I though *BLEEP* you aol...But it's not that...it's something else...like a modem problem..it ALWAYS disconnects every 5 seconds..when I don't do anything...and when things load it's always half ... and the loading stops for some reason....and I can not go on AIM anymore...or AOL..nothing

But it's not that...it's something else...like a modem problem..it ALWAYS disconnects every 5 seconds..when I don't do anything...and when things load it's always half ... and the loading stops for some reason....and I can not go on AIM anymore...or AOL..nothing

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

AOL: Always OffLine.

Anyway, it could be the card or port you're using to connect to the internet with (usually located on the back of your computer) has fouled up. It happened to me, and I had to replace it.