xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
swat

I Skinned My Xbox i made my very first skin

Ok i attempted making a skin for my xbox and it was very successful i"ll see if i can get some pics 4 ya"ll the theme of the skin is SLIPKNOT....and also made a skin and media player skin for modded xbox's and it has a .mp3 as background music which is:SlipKnot-Wait And Bleed Its a pic of slipknot live in NYC 2004 looks really sweet -_-

Great topic but when I clicked on it I thought wow I get to see some pictures and some tips on skinning.

but to my disappointment all I got was:

Ok i attempted making a skin for my xbox and it was very successful i"ll see if i can get some pics 4 ya"ll the theme of the skin is SLIPKNOT....

and also made a skin and media player skin for modded xbox's and it has a .mp3 as background music which is:

SlipKnot-Wait And Bleed

Its a pic of slipknot live in NYC 2004 looks really sweet

almost like this:

Posted Image

Very interesting, I didn't think you could skim the X-Box or any games console for that matter. Get some pictures for us, please... -_-

By the way:

Posted Image

VERY FUNNY!!

Ok here is the biggest tip i can give you is you need to know alot of photoshop brushing and filtering and make renders for a remake of pics for example: SLIPKNOT.Basically its all done in photoshop and you need a top of the line printer one that can print even photos u need some printer quality the printer i use is hp psc 2410 photosmart all in one.They do sell sticker paper like if u bought stickers they look like that except white and anyways your printer has to be top quality printing and what not but i can try and make a tutorial sometime soon with some pics *BUT REFUSE TO POST IN TUTS SECTION THAT PLACE SCARES ME I GET IN TROUBLE EVEREYWHERE BUT HERE..LMAO*But ill keep ya"ll updated if possible ill record with my webcam the whole process gimme time to figure it out and find someone around neighborhood who needs box skinned or wants it done be patient with me m8's...lolOk sorry to disappoint ya"ll :P-_-

I cant skin my systems cause my taste changes too often.....i mean my wallpaper on my computer changes like once ever 3 days...So if i was going to skin my system i would have to be able to remove it every now and then. Or else i would ruin it by ripping off the skin like i did my playstation with some of the psm skins i got for it....>.>