xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Aevum Decessus

Does Anyone Play Magic? The card game?

Does anyone else play Magic? I recently participated in the 9th edition release tournament, and got into a 6way tie for 6th place. My favorite card that I drew first round.....Mortivore: 2 colorless, 2 black. nice little creature, that has a power and toughness equal to the # of creature cards in all graveyards, with a 1 black regeneration cost -_- If anyone else plays, tell us about your fav cards, where you play, your decks, etc...

oh my goodness people still play i quit i didnt know peps still played i loved that game i wish their was a free online edition that would be pimp man i loved that game i grew up on it like all summer for years straight i would be playin magic day in day out i loved that game!!!It was so awesome -_-:P

There is a free online version, but I have to talk to my friend, I haven't had a chance to look it up yet. He says that it works perfectly, and you can make your decks out of any cards that there are, so you can have a lot of fun. I'll post the link as soon as I get it.