xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Zaccid

Work Why Do They Do It?

Well now its time for a little bit of venting against my work.Ok, I am an Admin on a Chat Network (dont ask what one, cause I will not say ... I classify that as spamming and I am not into that). Well the Owner of the Network is always coming to me to do things for him. Its like he is not able to do these simple little tasks himself, which is right.You see today there was a room that was in Violation of our CoC and it had to be closed. But he wouldnt do it. Reason was he knew the person that opened it. BLAH ... I honestly dont care if you know the person or not. If the room needs to be closed then it should be closed by the fist person that sees it. Not run to someone else ... can you close this room .... BLAH BLAH BLAH ...Always asking how do I write this command ... can you write this command for me ... can you make this ... can you make that ... BLAH GET OFF YOUR BACKSIDE AND DO IT YOURSELF ... I dont mind helping out at all ... but come on when someone pages you to close a room at 2am in the morning when they can do it themselves ... its a little bit stupid if you ask me ... :P:P Oh well now I feel better ... thanks for letting me have a vent -_-

Wow, you just explained politics ^^. The government gets the legit people to work and give breaks to there financial supporters and friends. Makes you wonder sometimes why so called democracy has collasped.