xisto Community
rejected

Ezyrewards, Free Domains No jip, no rip, all real.

I've been with http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ now for almost eight months, and nothing has ever gone wrong that I've seen in this service.

Let me explain what this service exactly is.

You sign up at http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/, and to earn points, you can do two things:
1. Sign up at advertisments, and earn a set amount of points for each one.
2. Refer people, and you get points for each advertisment that the other person signs up at.

Once you get to 1000 points, you can register your free domain.

I earned my 1000 points within four months, and it required almost none of my time. All I did was put a referal link on my site, and bam, I got points from when they fillled theirs out. I used my points for my domain (nuclaresuicide.com), and I'll be able to renew as soon as it's no longer available.

Also, there's currently 100 free domain giveaway, you can read about it here.

I've emailed the owner many times, and each time he was very helpful.

Edited by rejected (see edit history)

I'm on it, but I don't get any clicks @_@

This seems like a very good service, I was wondering when you say the domains are transferable does that mean they are registered under you're name? Because if they aren't how is the ability to transfer guranteed, if they are, well then ICANN recently changed the rules forcing provider to offer the ablitly to transfer.

I feel it wud waste a lot of ur time... coz getting 1000 points wud take a lot of time.. also the domains these days are not that costly to justify the worth of the amount of time that you put in...nyways.. there would always be people on both sides of the view..Cheers.

Hmmm, I believe that as long as the domain is free and its renewable, I believe its a good enough service as, I mean like we more can you ask from a free domain provider?

i use that service, so far I easily gotten 500 points 0_o (which means I'm half way there! YAY!!). But it can get annoying to have to fill out all the offers, but since I've referred so many people, I don't really worry about it much -_-

Its actually kind of easy to get points, most of the sign-ups.... don't require you to totally complete it to get the credits. One that I was doing, didn't like the address i put in, so I just skipped it but turned out I still got the credit -_-I think it will be easy to get the points and worthwhile since I don't got a credit card to get a domain :\Just one question though, does anyone know how many points you get for referrals?xJedix

It is not actually free if you ask me. Completing offers wastes your time. The way I see it your time is valuable. So if you ask me this is not a good service.

174595[/snapback]

No way, it takes less than 20 minutes to fill out enough forms to give you 300 points.

This seems like a very good service, I was wondering when you say the domains are transferable does that mean they are registered under you're name? Because if they aren't how is the ability to transfer guranteed, if they are, well then ICANN recently changed the rules forcing provider to offer the ablitly to transfer.

They're registered under your name -_-

I feel it wud waste a lot of ur time... coz getting 1000 points wud take a lot of time.. also the domains these days are not that costly to justify the worth of the amount of time that you put in...

nyways.. there would always be people on both sides of the view..

Cheers.

It doesn't take much time at all, like I said before just 20 minutes to get 300 points, and if you want to do it the easy way, you can just put a referal link on your website, and get points from them :P

sounds nice. I would like to do it when i have my website going on. But not its on haitus. I'm trusting you guys this time. I rarely do online paying things or awards. I like free things. But offers seem annoying. Are those the offers that want your money and you like cancel the subscription or something later on. lol. most stuff like "free" ipod mini are like that. so is it that? or are the offers really free and you can deny them.

You can deny them, all that happens with the offers is you register and then they have you sign up for spam emails, and you get points, pretty much the offers are spam emails.