xisto Community
Frozen

Frozen's New Sig. Much Better Imo.

Posted Image

I personally really like this one, and with the advice from other members, I got some new brushes -_-

And I think the text fits the render, as in one is a soldier and the other is achilles font, which was an extrodenary fighter :P

Hott. Very nice background and stuff. Glad to see that you're starting to vary your backgrounds, too.The only thing I'd change is the placement of everything. Move the name so that it's left-justified and move the render to the right a little bit. It's kinda hard to read the name right now.

Sounds good, I might give that a try in a little while. At gamerenders, I was ripped, from my psd pack. So I'm currently talking to someone who knows how to hack computers, he might take down the dudes harddrive w00t -_-

Wow, nice background, nice colors, nice choice of render. Only thing i see that could use some adjustments is the "frozen" text, make it less blurry, doesnt match the pixel font when blurred like that.

Nice sig man umm u know your borders you should do a cut out and tech it out and throw some bevel in their i know alot of time but your sig would look to perfect i think its a gr8 siggy tho just borders i think is def. important part of designs ya know??Justa thought gj keep it up m8 :P:P-_-:P:P

awesome work Frozen......i really like the FONT and the way you have used Omega instead of "O"...its really good.also if you dont mind can you tell me that how did you multicolor it?anyways...nice work and i like the render and the way you have blend it in the background...too cool.

Thanks guys, I'm glad everyone liked :PAbout the tech borders, everyone here knows I hate them -_-And about the Multi-coloring, look in the tutorial section, and you will see how I did it :PThanks again for the comments guys!

Gracias Senorita. Just playin bro, :P

I'm making a Nice new Metroid Prime sig, you guys will like it -_-

174502[/snapback]

I'll kill you. :P

looks very nice. i like the look of the text, the font is okay, but its a bit hard to read. try changing the color of it or the placement and see if you can get it a bit easier to read. maybe move the render a bit to the left because he is facing right. it could go either way but i think it might look better a bit off center. but the background looks pretty cool and goes well with the render. nice job!

Very nice indeed -_-. Everything seems to flow really nicely, and the font choice was good too. Only thing to be fixed is the font color. I think you should use the same shade of ...I guess the color on the left there is brown?... so that it contrasts with the blue, but doesn't look out of place.